• Ask
  • myTake

How can I break my hymen without having sex?

Basically, I don't want to have the pain of my hymen being broken when I have sex for the first time (I'm a virgin)What are some ways that I can I break it/make sure it is broken? (I've already been using tampons for a long time, if that makes a difference)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Try to understand that it is not easy to damage hymen if you would not finger, would not use objects or would not be aggressive during tampon insertion.Also, engaging in horse riding, certain other sports etc. often do the job. You tend to know that it's gone when you feel a little pain and a small amount of blood appears

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 5

• I bellieve a tampon (which you use) would do the trick :)

• Just make sure you really have one. Some women are born without hymen and some already broke it long time ago without even realizing it. It will be awkward if you're trying to break something that's not there. Just saying.

• OKay, thanks :)

• Mwsturbate and finger yourself pretty hard My boyfriend broke my hymen while fingerf***ing me

• i did it riding a bike but I don't think the chances are very good

• Try a dildo?