Alpha male dominance during sex.

Recently I hooked up with an ex, we had fantastic rough sex five times in eight hours, exploring every position imaginable. The dominance is new we never did that in the past, he would pull my hair, spit in my face, call me a dirty bitch, thrusting really hard, slapped my butt very hard, and much more...The thing is in the cold light of day he is nothing like that.. I sent him a sext asking if he had ever had his prostate massaged while being f***ed or sucked? His reply was, "why would you ask such a question?". Followed by, " I have experience many interesting things in my lifetime!". Is he disgusted, or embarrassed or have I read the tone of his text wrong or what, his response is

not what I had expected...

I don't think it has anything to do with gayness, and he is not usually so secretive, private about sex.
So how would I get him turned on before we even get to the bedroom? How would you have reacted to my sext?
He likes to give the impression he has done everything and is never shocked. I'm starting to think he can not hand me showing dominance, if I sext him to come f*** me he will respond with "I'm on my way."so how do I turn this round and get him wanting me again?

Most Helpful Guy

• "if I sext him to come f*** me he will respond with "I'm on my way."so how do I turn this round and get him wanting me again?"

I think you asked and answered your question in the very same sentence. ;)

• Report

Good one, but if he's being weird over the sext is that not adding to me coming over dominant again, what do you suggest if he is still being like this after I say come f*** me?

• Report

He said, "it sounds as though you would be willing to make any unfulfilled fantasies I may have come true?" Is that good or bad!

• Report

If you're willing, I'd say it's very good. :)