Why does sex still hurt after two weeks?

I had sex the first time two weeks ago. It hurt so much I was holding back tears but I expected it so I told him to just keep going and put it in all... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• If your partner is unusually thick, such a sensation is to be expected withe your vagina is being called on to stretch to a size it normally achieves after much more sexual use, whereby vaginal tone is more relaxed and it no longer closes in on itself when not sexually aroused.

"Unusually thick" is thicker than three average fingers. If you put two fingers inside of you with no problem, while you have this problem with your present partner.

Asker upvoted
    • Three average fingers!?! I measured for fun the width a few months ago and he is as thick as all 5 of my fingers and he's never put more than one finger inside of me because two would hurt. We done goofed. -.- I guess we should build up by using more fingers?

• Absolutely.

I certainly hope you marry that guy because

(1) pretty awesome and (2) over time he's definitely going to put extra mileage on your vag - a penis as wide as five fingers (assuming your fingers aren't very petite) is not far off from double-stuffing in terms of the wear and tear, so hello p*rn p****. If he's the one who caused it he should not depreciate it, but if some other dude inherits it he may jump to unfair assumptions.

• okay that seriously freaked me out! I just looked it up and measurements are at mid-shaft. I took mine farther down phew! He's only 4 fingers in that case. Double stuffing? This is seriously scary. He and I are in a super long term close relationship. We're in college and he has definitely mentioned working hard to be able to support a family and to be equal with me in terms of education and job security so I think marriage isn't far fetched thank god because I don't want to have a p*rn p****