What does "cock blocking" mean?

I'm gonna go anonymous for this because I feel stupid haha. I'm not even sure if this is in the right section but I assume it's a sexual reference,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Cock blocking in when some punk ass dude tries to get with the girl you are trying to get with (when you both first meet her...like at a club for example), or if the guy is just being in some way disruptive to your chances of getting with that girl.

Example: I once had this friend who was over my apartment when I brought home a girl from the club that I wanted to be with. They both went outside to smoke (I don't smoke so I stayed inside with my roommate at the time), and by the time I went out there my friend was arguing with her and making her upset! He almost made her leave and that would have ruined my chances with her...so I had to kick him out for the night (he was drunk and acting stupid anyways).