• Ask
  • myTake

What's with men and nipples on women

I don't get it hahaha also do you like puffy etc what kind of nipple do you like

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nipples on women are the best a majority of the time, These are the exception, I personally don't like these ones, link but these are just perfect. link x

• That would be cool if I could see the pics

• I can't see the links :(

• sorry, well the ones where the nipple only becomes erect are nice, but when the areola puffs out, these are not as attractive,x

What Guys Said 13

• What's not to like?- Nipples are part of boobs, and we love boobs.- The nipple is the "bulls-eye" on the boob; it's the center of your focus.- Nipples give a lot of pleasure to (most) girls when stimulated. We like to give girls pleasure.- Nipples are visually interesting. Every nipple is different, and that's fun.- They even look great under clothing, and it makes us want to see them even more.And, yes, puffy nipples are just fine. It's rare to see a nipple on a girl that I don't like.

• I like the nipple I'm licking or sucking on, they all contract and grow like a penis.

• They just look amazing of course :P. I find it funny though how a woman can literally show her entire boobs aside from her nipples and that would not be considered graphic or sexual until she shows her nipples

• Haha so true

• I have a serious nipple fetish. I like them thicker and longer and especially harder. It's a giant turn on if she likes them bitten. Some women can even come just from having them bitten and tugged. Her nips are much more important than big t*ts.

• Puffy nipples is very good.

• Puffys are good.

• To be honest...all of them :) Puffy, big areola, small areola, big nipple, small nipple, dark color, light color etc. I'm just fascinated with nipples in general.

• And AustinMan is right, if the girl likes them bitten, it's a big big plus, I can set camp there (kidding). I love to suck them, lick them, bit them etc...

• Puffy ones that are suckable ;)

• look at some of the popular page 3 models in england. they're just perfect!

• it depends on the girl and her boobs overall. I've seen puffy that I liked and puffy that I didn't. also seen 'non-puffy' that looked good & others that looked bad. when a girl has very long nipples that is about the only thing that I'm turned off by

• I like turtles... But seriously nipples are amazing. I don't care what they are like really

• Nipples are a body feature every boy is curious about. When a girl goes braless & wears a somewhat see through top -- she's selecting for boys that like what she's got, whether that be small or large areolas, small or big pokies, and up-pointers or down-pointers. To hide them just confounds natural selection. Why attract a guy that's disappointed when he unwraps your playtoys?

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't know there was different type of nipples. I thought just size was the only variation.

• Generally, there are three types of nipple: protruding, flat, and inverted. But it goes far beyond that. There are nipples that are very large across, some as wide as the aerola. Some are very thin. Some protruding nipples stick out like a small finger. Some nipples are very round, while others are very irregular (bumpy) around. Puffy refers to a nipple that sits on and is part of the aerola and is raised.

• Show Older
    • See link

• After seeing that link I realized I have really nice nipples

• Well there's a reason small, pink(or light) ones are in p*rn...I think puffy ones look interesting but they aren't common in p*rn for a reason. Though if you search hard enough you'll find fetish genres/sites with stuff like big nipples, vomit and fat chicks

• my nipples are the size of a peanut (rather large for a petite woman). I am not fat. 100 pounds.

• Nipple size doesn't have to do with being fat...I just meant there are separate genres of p*rn, like there's blond, there's bbw, there's interracial etcalthough some people think nipple size does have to do with weight when it doesn't...

• I find it weird when chicks ask questions like these and the only thing I can think of you don't know how sexy your bodies are too a man it's kinda like asking a chick what's with women and men's abs or what's with women men's d***s . Men are attracted to what you have on your body what's so hard to understand

• I have puffy ones and I think it's cute.

• can we see them?

• Of course not. It's not free for all :)