What's with men and nipples on women

I don't get it hahaha also do you like puffy etc what kind of nipple do you like

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nipples on women are the best a majority of the time, These are the exception, I personally don't like these ones, link

but these are just perfect.

link

x

• sorry, well the ones where the nipple only becomes erect are nice, but when the areola puffs out, these are not as attractive,x

• I can't see the links :(

• That would be cool if I could see the pics

What Guys Said 12

• Nipples are a body feature every boy is curious about.

When a girl goes braless & wears a somewhat see through top -- she's selecting for boys that like what she's got, whether that be small or large areolas, small or big pokies, and up-pointers or down-pointers. To hide them just confounds natural selection. Why attract a guy that's disappointed when he unwraps your playtoys?

• Puffy ones that are suckable ;)

• Puffy nipples is very good.

• I like the nipple I'm licking or sucking on, they all contract and grow like a penis.

• They just look amazing of course :P. I find it funny though how a woman can literally show her entire boobs aside from her nipples and that would not be considered graphic or sexual until she shows her nipples

• Haha so true

• What's not to like?

- Nipples are part of boobs, and we love boobs.

- The nipple is the "bulls-eye" on the boob; it's the center of your focus.

- Nipples give a lot of pleasure to (most) girls when stimulated. We like to give girls pleasure.

- Nipples are visually interesting. Every nipple is different, and that's fun.

- They even look great under clothing, and it makes us want to see them even more.

And, yes, puffy nipples are just fine. It's rare to see a nipple on a girl that I don't like.

• look at some of the popular page 3 models in england. they're just perfect!

• it depends on the girl and her boobs overall. I've seen puffy that I liked and puffy that I didn't. also seen 'non-puffy' that looked good & others that looked bad. when a girl has very long nipples that is about the only thing that I'm turned off by

• I like turtles... But seriously nipples are amazing. I don't care what they are like really

• Puffys are good.

• To be honest...all of them :) Puffy, big areola, small areola, big nipple, small nipple, dark color, light color etc. I'm just fascinated with nipples in general.

• And AustinMan is right, if the girl likes them bitten, it's a big big plus, I can set camp there (kidding). I love to suck them, lick them, bit them etc...

• I have a serious nipple fetish. I like them thicker and longer and especially harder. It's a giant turn on if she likes them bitten. Some women can even come just from having them bitten and tugged. Her nips are much more important than big t*ts.

What Girls Said 4

• I find it weird when chicks ask questions like these and the only thing I can think of you don't know how sexy your bodies are too a man it's kinda like asking a chick what's with women and men's abs or what's with women men's d***s . Men are attracted to what you have on your body what's so hard to understand

• I didn't know there was different type of nipples. I thought just size was the only variation.

• After seeing that link I realized I have really nice nipples

• See link

• I'm still confused

• Show Older
  • Well there's a reason small, pink(or light) ones are in p*rn...

I think puffy ones look interesting but they aren't common in p*rn for a reason. Though if you search hard enough you'll find fetish genres/sites with stuff like big nipples, vomit and fat chicks

• Nipple size doesn't have to do with being fat...

I just meant there are separate genres of p*rn, like there's blond, there's bbw, there's interracial etc

although some people think nipple size does have to do with weight when it doesn't...

• my nipples are the size of a peanut (rather large for a petite woman). I am not fat. 100 pounds.

• I have puffy ones and I think it's cute.

• Of course not. It's not free for all :)

• can we see them?