What's with men and nipples on women

I don't get it hahaha also do you like puffy etc what kind of nipple do you like

Most Helpful Guy

• Nipples on women are the best a majority of the time, These are the exception, I personally don't like these ones, link

but these are just perfect.

link

x

• That would be cool if I could see the pics

• I can't see the links :(

• sorry, well the ones where the nipple only becomes erect are nice, but when the areola puffs out, these are not as attractive,x

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 13

• What's not to like?

- Nipples are part of boobs, and we love boobs.

- The nipple is the "bulls-eye" on the boob; it's the center of your focus.

- Nipples give a lot of pleasure to (most) girls when stimulated. We like to give girls pleasure.

- Nipples are visually interesting. Every nipple is different, and that's fun.

- They even look great under clothing, and it makes us want to see them even more.

And, yes, puffy nipples are just fine. It's rare to see a nipple on a girl that I don't like.

• I have a serious nipple fetish. I like them thicker and longer and especially harder. It's a giant turn on if she likes them bitten. Some women can even come just from having them bitten and tugged. Her nips are much more important than big t*ts.

• They just look amazing of course :P. I find it funny though how a woman can literally show her entire boobs aside from her nipples and that would not be considered graphic or sexual until she shows her nipples

• I like the nipple I'm licking or sucking on, they all contract and grow like a penis.

• Puffy nipples is very good.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't know there was different type of nipples. I thought just size was the only variation.

• Generally, there are three types of nipple: protruding, flat, and inverted. But it goes far beyond that. There are nipples that are very large across, some as wide as the aerola. Some are very thin. Some protruding nipples stick out like a small finger. Some nipples are very round, while others are very irregular (bumpy) around. Puffy refers to a nipple that sits on and is part of the aerola and is raised.

• After seeing that link I realized I have really nice nipples

• Well there's a reason small, pink(or light) ones are in p*rn...

I think puffy ones look interesting but they aren't common in p*rn for a reason. Though if you search hard enough you'll find fetish genres/sites with stuff like big nipples, vomit and fat chicks

• my nipples are the size of a peanut (rather large for a petite woman). I am not fat. 100 pounds.

• Nipple size doesn't have to do with being fat...

I just meant there are separate genres of p*rn, like there's blond, there's bbw, there's interracial etc

although some people think nipple size does have to do with weight when it doesn't...

• I find it weird when chicks ask questions like these and the only thing I can think of you don't know how sexy your bodies are too a man it's kinda like asking a chick what's with women and men's abs or what's with women men's d***s . Men are attracted to what you have on your body what's so hard to understand

• I have puffy ones and I think it's cute.