My mom walked in on me and my boyfriend having sex, what to do?

Everything is now awkward between us. She stares at me like if I'm some kind of whore. I want to talk to her about it but she acts like she doesn't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• i saw your comment on another answer about how she came to stay over the weekend, and it could be two things 1) she feels a little rejected by her daughters love, that she came to stay with you for the weekend and you couldn't even wait 20 minutes while she stepped out and couldn't resist sex, may be she wanted quality mother daughter time, and seeing that you couldn't wait till she left, she probably feels like you didn't want her over and put your boyfriend over her

i don't know if my mom was over at my place, id tell my boyfriend and friends that id see them next week, id make my mom feel welcome and give her time for us ya know? or at least schedule a time that fits for both of us

or 2- she still sees you as her child and is in shock factor reality mode and doesn't know how to accept that you're an adult now, her baby is all grown up. may be she waited till marriage to have sex with your dad so to see you doing it before marriage may be she is disappointed.

its time you had the sex talk. every parent should have that with their kids.