• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls with bigger lips give better head?

Do girls with bigger lips give better head? What if guys have big lips, do they help with anything other than kissing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think lips are important at all, I have small lips and I don't see how it matters tbh, I've never had any complaints.

• Take this as your first complaint. Don't get angry, it was good really. :)I agree with this comment. +1 =D

• Wow there's a first for everything! lol. Surely you should agree with me more considering I'm always right :)

What Guys Said 1

• the lips barly touch the penis anyway, its the tongue and the roof of the mouth that does all the work. Its just a preference thing, do you like the sight of bigger lips surrounding your penis?

• What? the lips don't touch the penis???? The lips are a big part of the stimulation dude..... how would you suck if you didn't use ur lips??

• Show Older
    • I agree with janelov

• Suck on your finger, you'll see.