• Ask
  • myTake

Girls ! What makes you horny the most?

Girls !When your getting pleasure from a guy, what does he do , that makes you really horny !? Say your stories / Opinions / Experiences & anything... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think it's really hot when you can feel their "boner" through their jeans. Like before you've even done anything sexual. :] I also really like when he kisses my neck and stuff, get those little goosebumps and whatnot.

What Guys Said 1

• I love when she goes down on me and gets really into it. If she moans and licks her lips too that is a huge turn-on.-Anonymous Male (20)

What Girls Said 7

• When he lets out a little moan or whimper when I go down on him.

• i love it when he kisses my neck and bites my lip, slowly rubs his hands al over my body and down my underwear that reli gets me goin!

• I love it when his hand runs up my back and into my hair and he gently yet demanding pulls my hair to give him access to my neck. I think I can just about explode from just that. Also if he grabs me by the hips and pulls me into his erection, and I can feel it through his jeans. ah, yeah.

• I love it when my boyfriend spanks me hard, hold my arms up during sex and when he kisses my neck or whispers in my ear.

• A domination thing?

• Yeah that's basically it lol. Like the other girls said i love seeing/feeling his boner through his jeans too.

• I think what turns me on the most about my boyfriend is the fact that I know he truly loves me and I feel the same for him, and seeing him happy makes me feel so good. It makes my insides warm ;)

• really slow kissing... and soft biting of lips/neck,i like it when he fingers me hard and licks me out at the same time x