GIRLS!!! How many times a week do you masterbate?!

It seems like so many girls are so hush hush about this topic and I'm so curious how many girls do it and how often?!?!

I personally do it @ 5-7 times a week, sometimes less sometimes more.

Most Helpful Girl

• 14 times

• A week?!?! Yay for you, that's awesome!

• Yeah. I do it twice a day

What Guys Said 12

• I am not a girl, but I still feel like answering. I do it 1-2 times a week. I am rarely along at home, so I don't get many chances to do it. It's been like this for a while, and I'm used to it. 1-2 times a week is enough for me.

• I am happy to see this question. I think this shows the lie that women's sex drive is not as high as men. I reckon that women have at least as high a sex drive as men > men do not masturbate on average as many times as the women have answered on here (probably on average 4-10 times per week for most guys I would say).

• I gotta say I am surprised by how many times the girls are saying! Like the majority of my girlfriends aren't this horny/sexual...like they don't have sex with their husbands but like once a week...idk they say they just aren't that horny...so yea I'm surprised!

• Great question..I bet time of month has something to do with frequency

• It totally does for me! Like when I'm ovulating, before I'm ovul, before & during my period

• I Know I am right..most women will not masturbate during menstruation or not as much..however orgasms help with cramps

• I jerked off on my campus parking lot today. I think I crossed a line, I dunno.

• Lol, don't they call that public indecency ?!?!?

• Oh yea! That's totally fine lol! I've done it in the car too, dressing rooms, public bathrooms, I don't know it makes it exciting lol

• I gotta say though, I am not a huge fan of doing it public. It was nerve-racking trying to make sure no one saw me that it ruined the finale. I was just really horny at the time and had to take care of business.

• I don't masturbate n waste my time n energy.

More from Guys
7

What Girls Said 20

• at least once a day

• Probably about 10 - 15 times a week. Just depends on the week and what all is going on that week. My boyfriend has a very healthy appetite for sex, so I am pretty satisfied. Just giving him an after work blow job will satisfy me sometimes.

• I do it whenever I get the urge.
    It can vary depending on the week and what is going on in it.
    If I'm pressured with work and life, I often loose the interest.

Lately, I have been doing it more often for various reasons.
    Maybe a few times a day on occasion, skip a day, then do it again.
    Mix that in with sex and play, and I have had a much more active kitty lately. ;) meow!

• Normally anywhere from 4--14 times a week...just depends---there are times I might skip a couple or few days, then others I might do it 3x in one day.

• i guess I average a couple times a day? so maybe like 7 to 14 times a week? just depends. sometimes more. sometimes less.

More from Girls
15