GIRLS!!! How many times a week do you masterbate?!

It seems like so many girls are so hush hush about this topic and I'm so curious how many girls do it and how often?!?!

I personally do it @ 5-7 times a week, sometimes less sometimes more.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 10

• Selected as most helpful

i would say 3-5

If my husband isn't around to satisfy my sexual urges, then I will masterbate, about 8-10 times a week, more when I'm on my period, it helps with cramps.

• I would say 3-4 times a week.

• I do it few times a day up to four but I don't always do it everyday so it varies.

• I do it about the same as @Jsvrgn

• i guess I average a couple times a day? so maybe like 7 to 14 times a week? just depends. sometimes more. sometimes less.

• Probably about 10 - 15 times a week. Just depends on the week and what all is going on that week. My boyfriend has a very healthy appetite for sex, so I am pretty satisfied. Just giving him an after work blow job will satisfy me sometimes.

• Normally anywhere from 4--14 times a week...just depends---there are times I might skip a couple or few days, then others I might do it 3x in one day.

• I usually do it a couple of times a day and I try to have sex with my boyfriend everyday as well. It's healthy to masturbate and makes your sex life a lot better, plus you're not relying on a man to give you happiness.

• I used to do it every single day but not anymore. I don't know why really but maybe it's because I sometimes felt ashamed about it and I just didn't like feeling like that. I would honestly just rather have sex anyway.

• 14 times

• Yeah. I do it twice a day

• A week?!?! Yay for you, that's awesome!

• i used to do it a couple times a day, but after I had sex I just can't do it! I try but I lose my orgasm and lose interest and give up! its frustrating getting bored with something that feels so good! :/

• Interesting way to put it...when I did masturbate it was probably 3-8 times a day

• Omg I can relate! Some days I can't quit thinking about my ex and it's like my parts are broke lol, but some days I am able to think of other things!

• I am not a girl, but I still feel like answering. I do it 1-2 times a week. I am rarely along at home, so I don't get many chances to do it. It's been like this for a while, and I'm used to it. 1-2 times a week is enough for me.

• I am happy to see this question. I think this shows the lie that women's sex drive is not as high as men. I reckon that women have at least as high a sex drive as men > men do not masturbate on average as many times as the women have answered on here (probably on average 4-10 times per week for most guys I would say).

• I gotta say I am surprised by how many times the girls are saying! Like the majority of my girlfriends aren't this horny/sexual...like they don't have sex with their husbands but like once a week...idk they say they just aren't that horny...so yea I'm surprised!

• Ive done it at work before. Hehe was pretty hot. The thought of almost getting caught made me come more.

• Haha good stuff. Makes me wanna try it again some day. Friend me :)

• Yea there's something about the possibility of getting caught lol love it!

• Great question..I bet time of month has something to do with frequency

• I Know I am right..most women will not masturbate during menstruation or not as much..however orgasms help with cramps

• It totally does for me! Like when I'm ovulating, before I'm ovul, before & during my period

• I'm with my friends, tells me the girls. therefore, there are many girls who are willing to get their mouths around me so I do not need it

• add me . i have somthing for you

• Ya back in high school I sometimes had to go to the bathroom during class to jack off

• I jerked off on my campus parking lot today. I think I crossed a line, I dunno.

• I gotta say though, I am not a huge fan of doing it public. It was nerve-racking trying to make sure no one saw me that it ruined the finale. I was just really horny at the time and had to take care of business.

• Oh yea! That's totally fine lol! I've done it in the car too, dressing rooms, public bathrooms, I don't know it makes it exciting lol

• Well I was in my car and no one could see my wang.

• Show Older
  • ;)

• I'm not a girl, but I do a lot.

• I figure most guys do!