Petite girls, what is the minimum and maximum penis size that you prefer?

Petite girls, what is the minimum and maximum penis size that you prefer? Is 6 inch to big for you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 6 inches is not too big. The most reliable average I've read is 5.688".Even though the inside of a vagina is only about 6 inches with only the first 3 or so containing the most sensitive nerves, 6 inches is not "too much".It only becomes too much when the cervix is able to bit hit during sexual intercorse. More often than nought width is a bigger issue than length when it comes to "too much"

What Girls Said 3

• We are all different...I can't take really big ones...My bestie, who isn't much bigger then me, LOVES big ones...Small houses can still have long hallways...

• 4-6 inches, if I had to be specific...I'm not hung up on #'s. My vagina isn't loose...

• No 6in is not too big. I would prefer 5.5 to 7 inches.

What Guys Said 2

• 134 feet

• Lol

• i would guess 5 to 7 inches would be good for most girls but I could be wrong