Trading sex for rent - Would you do it?

If you are cash-strapped and need a place to stay, would you have sex with a good looking, clean, and successful young guy in lieu of paying rent for your room? Assume the room is in a beautiful house with all amenities including high-speed internet included.

I know a few young girls who are doing this in some way or the other and am curious as to whether gag folk would do it.

• I'm a girl - "No, I'm not that kind of girl"
  • I'm a girl - "Yes, if he's hot, why not"
  • I'm a guy - "Yes, I would offer a girl this deal instead of rent"
  • I'm a guy - "No, I do not like having sex with hot girls"

Most Helpful Guy

• E - Mixing business (being a landlord) and pleasure is never a good idea.

Setting aside the moral question (maybe it's totally her idea and she's completely willing), the potential for things to go wrong here are epic. Once she moves in, she has rights (which vary depending on your state or country), and if she causes problems, your recourse can be very limited. Such a non-mainstream solution can be used against you in a number of ways, both by her and by officials (police, the court, etc.).

It's also bad business. If you're a landlord, the point is to make MONEY. Unless you normally take that rent money and spend it on hookers already, then by agreeing to such an arrangement is going backwards.

Besides, it really isn't hard to get sex for free if you're willing to make a reasonable amount of effort.

Such arrangements are a trainwreck waiting to happen, and everyone but the guy can see the train barreling down the track, and knows how it's going to turn out. At least it makes for an entertaining show, as long as you aren't directly involved in any way.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 7

• No, I don't think I could do that. It would be bad for my soul.

• But it would be so good for your hole.

• Some might say this is what a good stay at home wife/mother does...

• No, absolutely not. I have self-respect and refuse to be use like a common prostitute.

• Im not a whore so no

• Wheres the option that says, "I'm a girl I would offer a guy this deal if he was hot."

• that sounds good too. But you have to be hot. Remember you're the girl.

More from Girls
2

What Guys Said 9

• That's call prostitution... Just sayin'

• I dunno... tempting, but doubtful I'd do it. Standards

• Nice one on not making D completely biased.

• hahaha... yeah, I thought you'd like that

• offered me a lot. Maybe I'm not cool enough to make it as a professional, I do not know.

• Want money

More from Guys
4