• Ask
  • myTake

What are fun sexual things to do with a girl?

I'm a virgin right now but when I get a girl friend I want to know fun things we can do.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Do you want to remain a virgin? How far are you and her willing to go?My girl and I still get really riled up from dry-humping... before we go further. Of course, there are a lot more things you can do without engaging in intercourse. I mean... you should know...

• It does not have to be sex just sexual, like playful stuff is good too.

• Tickling, massages, playing with her hair are all pretty intimate but not really sex. They can often lead to sex though (obviously much more likely after losing your virginity).

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

• Just ask her and see what she might like.

• Well there is no girl now I just want to be prepared from when I'm in a relationship

• whatever you and her want to try

• I don't know what there is to try though.

• Use your imagination. There are lots of things to try

• 69, massages, fingering, ear tonguing, nipple sucking, neck biting.

• Do girls like that

• I can't speak for all girls but I do.

• They sound fun to wish I had a gf

What Guys Said 4

• A website called "Cosmopolitan" has some great information on that, and many other thingz. Highly recommend you browse around there.

• Isn't that a women's magazine

• putting your penis in their vagina is pretty fun

• I tell girls that I am a magician. Magic sex is when we have sex and then after they disappear.

What They Said On Facebook