Tickling after orgasm?

My love finished rather too quickly for my liking.. I begged and begged him to put it back in after he finished, and he said he couldn't because it tickled too bad.. maybe 20 mins later, I begged for him to do me again, even to put it in the "back door" if you know what I mean ( I was a little tipsy and when I drink I don't feel or think pain.. ) he said he couldn't because it tickled still.

MEN! WTH?!? What is this "tickle" we're talking about?

How long does this "tickle" last?

Cant you enjoy this "tickle" and get like a second orgasim?

Help me understand.. I have the tickles after I O but 20 mins or LESS (more than likely less) I'm ready to go.. should I give him a new diet to change?

Most Helpful Guy

• After guys come they feel a HUGE decrease of desire.. and the penis gets really sensitive so it's kind of.. over. Some guys (not so common) continue with a boner after they cum, like permanently. The average get a flaccid penis after orgasm. The thing is.. men are different from women. Women are more likely to come several times. He must try to ''hold on'' to last more. He can stop sometimes or (this is very important) put more effort and time on the preliminary in a way to get you more aroused! If he does oral sex before the penetration it will be some really extra points.

Just try to understand that when a guy comes it's kind of over for him, so if he tried to continue it's because he cares a lot about you and wants you to be satisfied.

• Report

I love this answer. thanks for educating me