Tickling after orgasm?

My love finished rather too quickly for my liking.. I begged and begged him to put it back in after he finished, and he said he couldn't because it tickled too bad.. maybe 20 mins later, I begged for him to do me again, even to put it in the "back door" if you know what I mean ( I was a little tipsy and when I drink I don't feel or think pain.. ) he said he couldn't because it tickled still. MEN! WTH?!? What is this "tickle" we're talking about?How long does this "tickle" last?Cant you enjoy this "tickle" and get like a second orgasim?Help me understand.. I have the tickles after I O but 20 mins or LESS (more than likely less) I'm ready to go.. should I give him a new diet to change?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• After guys come they feel a HUGE decrease of desire.. and the penis gets really sensitive so it's kind of.. over. Some guys (not so common) continue with a boner after they cum, like permanently. The average get a flaccid penis after orgasm. The thing is.. men are different from women. Women are more likely to come several times. He must try to ''hold on'' to last more. He can stop sometimes or (this is very important) put more effort and time on the preliminary in a way to get you more aroused! If he does oral sex before the penetration it will be some really extra points. Just try to understand that when a guy comes it's kind of over for him, so if he tried to continue it's because he cares a lot about you and wants you to be satisfied.

• I love this answer. thanks for educating me

What Guys Said 4

• Im not sure if this happens with you but when I finish my girl orally she is really sensitive down there right after she cums. So sensitive that its uncomfortable for me to keep licking her.Its the same with us, once we finish it gets really sensitive.But if I'm horny enough I can stay hard, and get past the sensitive feeling.

• Ok.. so what do I do to keep him horny enough to move past it? We're way kinky I'm wondering if we're too kinky or if he's used to the kink keeping him from getting horny right away.. Or maybe we're old? He's almost 26 I'm 22.. hmm

• Show Older
    • Ugh!! that's exactly what I tried! I give the BEST oral.. I mean, the best, I shouldn't say that but it helps my comment.. and yet he was like "omg it tickles stop" after TWENTY frickin mins of waiting! HOW MANY WOMEN BEG for a man to knock on their back door? I rarely ever do! plus I just got outta the shower so everything was fresh and perfect.. ughh

• Sounds fun to me... I don't know what else to say! LOL=(

• The "tickle" is just the penis gets VERY sensitive after ejaculation so sensitive we really don't even want to touch it kind of a painful sensitive. But after 20 minutes he should be ripe and ready to go.

• The "tickle" is just over sensitivity.20 minutes however is a pretty long time to STILL be feeling that. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it's rare. No of course guys can't enjoy the "tickle", and get another orgasm. The oversensitivity is like someone tickling a spot you can't stand being tickled. It's unbearable to have it touched for a good 3-5 minutes afterwads. Sometimes more. Something you need to understand about guys is our orgasms serve a purpose. To ejaculate. Guys need time to recharge and reload, to produce more sperm before they can come again. Usually most guys, at least around your age, should be able to go again after about 10-15 minutes, sometimes even less, depending upon how long it has been since he came before the first time. As a woman, you can come pretty much any time you want so long as you're in the mood. You don't need time to recharge because your orgasms are just muscle contractions. Sure they might need rest sometimes, but not as much is necessary as for guys. Sex for us is a build up to a single orgasm and then afterwards there is 0 desire for sex. Give us maybe 10-20 minutes and the desire might return. But even the most potent guy out there probably isn't going to be able to go more than twice... maybe 3 times in one session.

• Begged? Jeez what is this guy a stallion?

• Ha

• Show Older
    • I would say he's at least 8 inches, he's girth (sp) is my thumb and middle finger making an "o" a little bigger. I wouldn't lie about breaking the Trojan magnum condoms, because I was p*ssed he had to keep stopping and replacing them..

• How the f big is your thumb and middle finger?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!