• Ask
  • myTake

Found Cum in some weird places, must be my roommate!

This is gonna sound sick. OK here is the thing, I live with 3 other girls and 1 guy. All of us are fairly sexual, like we talk about sex quite a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's really not cool... I wouldn't mind knowing that my roommates masturbated because I know we all have our needs, but doing it in the public places and not cleaning up after yourself? No. It's totally disrespectful. I totally feel you.But considering you guys are all pretty grossed out about it, I would directly confront him. Tell him that it bothers you... It's pretty crappy also to live with someone who's passive about these things, and holds silent grudges instead of speaking out. If it makes you more comfortable, you guys can all talk to him about it together. Just don't be mean about it. Offer suggestions instead of attacks, and make sure he doesn't feel cornered.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• start putting sticky notes with an arrow pointing to the evidence and a friendly message like "nice one" or "jackpot winner" and make sure he see it :)

• HAHAAHA that would be embarrassing but it would get the point across quite effectively.

• There's no excuse for how this guy masturbates. It's extremely simple to have a tissue ready and then use it... and then dispose of it properly. Not be jerking off any place in your apartment and just letting it fly. That's pretty discussing. You girls need to put a note on his bed telling him to clean up his act or move out. Or your note could say to him what you said on here. Either he'll do that or he'll start acting more like a gentlemen. I think it'll be the latter one. lol!

What Girls Said 4

What They Said On Facebook