Found Cum in some weird places, must be my roommate!

This is gonna sound sick. OK here is the thing, I live with 3 other girls and 1 guy. All of us are fairly sexual, like we talk about sex quite a... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really not cool... I wouldn't mind knowing that my roommates masturbated because I know we all have our needs, but doing it in the public places and not cleaning up after yourself? No. It's totally disrespectful. I totally feel you.

But considering you guys are all pretty grossed out about it, I would directly confront him. Tell him that it bothers you... It's pretty crappy also to live with someone who's passive about these things, and holds silent grudges instead of speaking out. If it makes you more comfortable, you guys can all talk to him about it together. Just don't be mean about it. Offer suggestions instead of attacks, and make sure he doesn't feel cornered.