• Ask
  • myTake

Guys : do you have extremely hairy body ?

Do you have average hairy body or an extremely hairy body?Do you ake fun /tease /feel sorry for extreme hairy men?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I admire hairy men..it's kind of sexy c:

• For your kind information ma'am here we are talking about extreme hairy full body sweater grizzly look. Do you admire even that? Hah.

What Girls Said 12

• my boyfriend isn't hairy by nature thankfully. Hairy for me is a turn off

• Wow! Sexy!

• Show Older
    • Do you accept average hairy ?or you want total smooth bodied?

• I prefer very very little to no hair at all

• Why would I feel sorry for a really hairy guy? There are so many things a guy can do about it these days. If he thinks he is going to get teased for it he does not need to tell anyone that he takes care of it.

• Hairy guys are okay, we're all different. It would suck to be a guy who has to shave everywhere because their lover didn't like it, it's just how their body is.

• yeah it would suck..really

• I like hairy guys. I used to have a hairy ass. And tummy. And back. But my dad got me laser treatments for graduation.

• WHAT? you kidding me?lolsss..poking fun of hairy guys? not good hun...

• Show Older
    • Sorry don't kick me, lol, what I described was in the gorilla category?

• Yes. And that picture.

• I don't like like hairy guys

• Good...even I don't like

• I have average hairy body, but I shave or use a hair remover cream. I kinda dislike guys with hairy bodies because it makes them seem unclean, but only the ones with hair on their backs, chest or a lot of hair in their armpits. I know guys think it is kinda weird if they shave or was or whatever but if they trim their body hair down it is ok.

• I don't make fun, or tease hairy guys. However, there are ways to remove hair if the guy isn't happy with it.

• I don't tease guys for being hairy it's natural for them. But I think I might get teased for being hairy. I try to remove it but even the laser therapy doesn't work. :(

• c'mon! men are supposed to be hairy! I think chest hair is sexy and it means your with a manly man ;)

• C'mon, I am talking about EXTREME hairiness :-)

• Just remove it. Girls do. We barely complain. Turns most guys off to have a hairy girl. Turns me off to have a hairy guy. Just preference.

• Girls DONOT remove it from WHOLE body...got it?

• Show Older
    • Come on!a girl removes hair from chest/back? Maybe she has a bit of fuzz which she personally hates, as the case is girls can't even tolerate slight peach fuzz..they want to be like plastic.

• It is guys who can't tolerate her "peach fuzz." Its guys that make us self conscious about it. honestly.

• I hate hairy guys.

• thats lovely of you :)

• Show Older
    • Agreed, Appreciation is most important.

• Nice chatting with you ma'am...enjoy life..best wishes :=)

What Guys Said 4

• Not at all. I got enough hair on my chest and legs and arms, and none on my back, so I don't have a sweater of my own hair. I don't really feel bad for really hairy guys. It's their choice to keep their hair that way. Also, it's really not so bad to have that much hair. I can usually respect a guy who is burly.

• Would you be OK to be associated with a sweater hairy guy? If you had to take him with you and your girlfriend to beach etc would you take him all natural?

• I've got friends who are hairier than I am. If he's my friend, of course I'd be seen on a beach with him, as long as he's cool with it.

• i have avg hairy bodyno I dnt make fun/tease/feel sorry of hairy men...i dnt find any thing wrong with that...its normal and its good in many ways...hairy men are just like any other men and let me tell you there are so many girls who love hairy men... link

• Dude aren't we talking about extreme grizzly hairy?

• Show Older
    • A bit less than that...what do you think? Would you mind being friend and roaming around girls with extreme hairy guy?

• Hairy guy is a human being ,if he has good virtues and good character every1 will like him..yes there are some people in our society which will make fun of him or tease him but we all get tease for some or the other shortcomings...and as you say a bit less than that so its all right ...and if someone wants to fix it they can do it ...so there's not much to worry abt

• There's no reason to make fun or feel sorry for them really because these days being hairy is a choice. I have to keep my face clean shaved for my job at the fire department and I wax everything except my legs. I don't really have a reason for not doing my legs other than I don't want smooth legs lol. But I'm not a very hairy person anyways lol. I haven't found a girl that I've been with yet that hasn't liked my smooth playground if you know what I mean haha.

• My legs tend to get real hairy. The rest of me won't. It's kind of a weird imbalance. D;