• Ask
  • myTake

Girlfriend caught me masterbating!!

So my girlfriend caught me masturbating at extreme speeds her facial expression was priceless... My face was bright red and I was so concentrated that my ball sweat was dripping on the ground. She came into the restroom wanting to shower and she sees me masturbating to her picture... She was happy it wasn't another girl but at the same time... She looked at me weird... Sad part is that I jizzed on her picture... Now she wonders what I am secretly doing... Lol she said she won't give me head anymore what should I DO?!?!

:o Sorry guys it was fake, but it was posted on yahoo answers by another person and I wanted to address it here because of how hilarious it was.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you will get the real thing now perhaps that is what she meantWith she won't give you head

• I don't believe this crap at all.

• Lol

• This seems fake. If your girlfriend was round and you were in the mood why would you run off to hide and jerk it over a picture of her. She's in the damn building why not see if you two could do anything?

What Guys Said 2