• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, what age did you start giving oral sex?

Girls, what age did you start giving oral sex (blow jobs)?

Why did you give your first?

Do you like giving oral sex?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Was 13 for me, but in general it was too young! Guess I did a lot of things before I should have or would recommend others doing. Enjoy those young years as a kid, they only happen one time and sucking a penis and screwing will still be around when you get older!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 10

• 13.

Because he wanted one and told me if I loved him, I would do it.

Yesh, very much lol

• 15

• -didn't like it at the time because of the guy. But I love it now.

• when I was 18 and I love it

• I love pleasing my guy.
      It's reciprocal.
      HH

yup, exactly!

• When I was about 16. My best girlfriend and I started experimenting and practicing using my mother's dildo that we would sneak out of her panty drawer when we were about 14. My first real one was not until about 16 with the boy I was seeing. It was at his parents house when they were out one evening. It was a good experience and I have liked doing it ever since.

• your practiced on your mothers dildo? wasn't you concerned of the fact that it was in your mother p**** and possible ass?

• Too young to think about it at the time. It never smelled funny at all, so I am assuming she kept it clean.

• Yeah but you could have chipped a tooth or something.
      HHH Just kidding you.

• 20, because my boyfriend at the time wanted me to, and he kinda taught me and gave me advice on how to give it better, it was fun, really glad I tried it :) yes I like giving it, it feels good and he likes it.

• what do you like about giving blow jobs?

• The feeling it gives me, the taste and texture of it, the connection I feel with my boyfriend when I do it. The ideas you get from doing it, it kinda takes your mind on a sexual ride. It's hard to describe haha

• I was like 16 I think
    Hand jobs when I was 14.
    It took me awhile to do the oral thing.
    But it felt so good on me I wanted to do it to the guys.
    @19 I'm a lot more mature about sex now.
    I realize it's about sharing and caring.
    When I started playing around at first it was more, "I wonder if this will work".
    HHHHH

• At 21 to my boyfriend, I did it because I love him and I enjoy pleasing him.

• 14, my first boyfriend. I wasn't crazy about it back then but I like it now that I'm older and more comfortable with it..

• 20 years old. Same day I lost my virginity to my guy. I love to give and receive! I did it because I always wanted to. When I tried it and realized I was great at it the first time I wanted to try it more and more with him

Anonymous posts are not allowed

0/2500