Is it natural for a woman to get horny daily?

I know its natural for men , so I read about women and our sex drives are supposed to be limited to getting horny 2-4 times a week . Not daily... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• "so I read about women and our sex drives are supposed to be limited to getting horny 2-4 times a week . Not daily."

I'm not sure where you read this garbage from, but you should choose your sources better.

There is no "standard" for when you are "supposed" to get horny, and no set frequency. Different people have different levels of sex drive, often based on hormone levels AND on emotional state. That's true of both men and women.

People with lower sex drives may only want sex 1-2 times a week, if that. People with high sex drives may want it 3+ times a day, every day. Most people are somewhere in between, but plenty of couples happily have sex every single day for years.

There's nothing "wrong" with you. You are normal, and fall in the average range. Here's the fun part: most women's sex drive slowly increases from teen years until their 30s, when it peaks, so it's likely that you're still on the up-slope...