Is it natural for a woman to get horny daily?

I know its natural for men , so I read about women and our sex drives are supposed to be limited to getting horny 2-4 times a week . Not daily .

Could it be cause I'm a virgin ?

Most Helpful Guy

• "so I read about women and our sex drives are supposed to be limited to getting horny 2-4 times a week . Not daily."

I'm not sure where you read this garbage from, but you should choose your sources better.

There is no "standard" for when you are "supposed" to get horny, and no set frequency. Different people have different levels of sex drive, often based on hormone levels AND on emotional state. That's true of both men and women.

People with lower sex drives may only want sex 1-2 times a week, if that. People with high sex drives may want it 3+ times a day, every day. Most people are somewhere in between, but plenty of couples happily have sex every single day for years.

There's nothing "wrong" with you. You are normal, and fall in the average range. Here's the fun part: most women's sex drive slowly increases from teen years until their 30s, when it peaks, so it's likely that you're still on the up-slope...

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 14

• Unnatural...i don't think so. I believe that ever since the beginning of time, women have always had libidos just as strong as men.

Society just repressed womens' sexual urges, making them taboo or even punishable by law for her to "exert her sexuality".

I believe the article you read is false!

• Very normal for women to be as horny as men. Only a question of whether or not a woman will do something about it or suppress their urges

• Who told you that women only get horny 2-4 times a week? You'd be one of the few females I know who conform to that speculation... oh wait... you don't ether.

• Here it goes again, what is on Internet is 100% true right?. Try to think your self just for a min. A limited sexual drive for woman, do you see anything wrong with this statement. LIMITED and only woman. What ever you reading is real BS that makes girls and guys like you feel depressed and hopeless ( and that's their point and I see it works perfectly ) . It's all genetic it has always been genetics. Some girls and guys have low sex drive, so they not interested in it us much as they should be or want be I guess and there are other girls and guys who have high sex drive who will do anything to have sex with SOMETHING! and there is in between. NO LIMITS, No only women. You are who you are, if you don't feel like having sex yet or later it's just you, why should you force something if you don't feel like it. Again, there is no limits, there is different people with different views and feeling about sex.

• Not sure where you got your data but I know women who get horny several times a day and others that can go months without feeling the urge (one in particular with get the urge to have sex 3-4x a day for about a week and then is sated for a several months)

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 8

• Lol, there's nothing 'limited' about human sex drives. It totally varies from woman to woman, and person to person. Some women have higher libido than some guys, some men are through the roof and some women have almost zero sex drive, it's extremely individual and completely natural. My sex drive is high, I get turned on easily and often, several times a day. I don't necessarily DO anything about it every time, but I give in to the urges more than I resist them, particularly if my guy is around. Because why not?

• Of course it's normal to get horny daily for women. We have more hormonal imbalances than guys due to our menstrual cycles.

• I don't see why it wouldn't be. I know for me I do, if not multiple times per day, lol. But, I've always thought it was like that for almost everyone... I've never heard of naturally having a limited sex drive before, actually. I think wherever you read that was wrong.

• It is normal

• Everyone is different. I, personally, feel it every day. Other women don't.

Yes, it's normal :-)

More from Girls
3