Girls, does the "Harlem Struggle" turn you on?

in case you don't know what "the harlem struggle" is (harlem struggle = ultimate domination):In 69 position the girl deep throats the man's penis. Upon the lips reaching the base of the penis for full insertion into the girl's mouth, a leg lock is made over the neck of the girl and the legs are squeezed. A struggle will ensue as the girl is now choking and choking on the penis. Keep the legs locked.use google, type in: "harlem struggle efukt" (and watch the video)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• thats new.. I swear the internet is getting weirder by the day.. as if harlem shake and salamander man wasn't weird enough o_oim not gonna watch the vid because of what everyone said, I don't wanna throw up, to everyone about to watch that vid... link

• lol the rant last night was deleted, ahahaseems my post was also heavily modified, probably for the best

What Girls Said 5

• It would be over the second I chomped down on you d*** .

• I clicked on this q purely for the answers. I was not disappointed. I laughed out loud at "I would dig my nails so far up your ass and rip out your intestines. "

• I don't know if that hurt me or turned me on.

• i would never ever talk to you again. I would tell my daddy but...the situation doesn't allow it lol

• I would dig my nails so far up your ass and rip out your intestines.

• no, she's just a weak female. a wannabe tough girl. a internet warrior. it's kind of amusing to be honest.

• I'm deactivating my account soon...

• Can I be friends with you? that's the best answer

• You sick f***. I hope you a big gay dude does that to you with out your consent.

What Guys Said 4

• I was amused by that video. I like their "trolling of wannabe p*rnstars."

• I was somewhat hoping this was about the 'Harlem Shake' but this is something I never wanted to hear about, can't you see you can make people suffocate with this sh*t? It's like drowning them under water, except in this case you're drowning them in penis. That's some f---ed up s--t, man.

• I fail to see how any mentally balanced person could find that appealing.

• lol exactly...over

• For starters, the struggle is OVER the second she figures out that she can still bite.

• Sounds kinda douchey, unless that's what a gal digs. Some guys like choking on penis too. Not me so much. Cheers... Buzz Cartier