Where do women prefer their guy to cum?

This is to help educate men to womens preferences. This is not being asked so I can get off on it. I am interested in what women prefer. When your man cum's do you prefer inside you, outside you on your tummy, or do you like oral sex and if so do you swallow or spit it out or not come inside your mouth. This is for all us guys who just don't know . If you don't ask you will never know. Honest answers please. Just consider this research in to what women like.

• Inside vagina
  • Ouside on tummy
  • In mouth and swallow
  • Outside of mout

Most Helpful Girl

• A is my first pick definitely...nothing beats feeling my guy pulsate inside of me as he comes.

C is second best :)

• Thanks, that's what most guy like to hear.

• Thanks for BA! Just being honest : )

• You're welcome

What Girls Said 17

• A for sex, C for blowjob :o)

• I can't choose between A and C.I prefer C though.

• I like your honesty

• Hadn't thought of hair, would you wash it straight out or brush it through?

• It depends. If we're having sex, I like it inside me. If I'm giving him a blow job then in my mouth. HJ, on me. It's up to the guy though where he wants to cum, that's just what I like.

• A girl of many likes, that is very interesting to know.

• Well it's his come so really he can come wherever. I come wherever too.

• I like your style, actually you all have been very helpful.

• I love a

• So do i, nice to see the results , helps uus guys know what is preferred if they want to please their lady rather than just themselves

• I know exactly how you feel

• I so love going down on her, it is so intimate and very tasty and erotic

• Anywhere but my eyes, and I will be happy

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 4

• In my mouth - I swallow

• Just ask your girl where she wants it, and let it all go wherever she wants it. My girl does the same thing your girl does. Then spreads it like cream all over her boobs and chest. Love it.

• Obviously it depends on the girl. Some like it in the mouth, some like facials, some like pearl necklaces, some like it in on their chest or stomach, some like it inside their vagina, some don't like it at all and make you come on yourself or in a tissue.

• They don't like them too