Where do women prefer their guy to cum?

This is to help educate men to womens preferences. This is not being asked so I can get off on it. I am interested in what women prefer. When your man cum's do you prefer inside you, outside you on your tummy, or do you like oral sex and if so do you swallow or spit it out or not come inside your mouth. This is for all us guys who just don't know . If you don't ask you will never know. Honest answers please. Just consider this research in to what women like.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A is my first pick definitely...nothing beats feeling my guy pulsate inside of me as he comes.

C is second best :)

• You're welcome

• Thanks for BA! Just being honest : )

• Thanks, that's what most guy like to hear.

What Girls Said 16

• You asked this five months ago?

• usually my mouth

• I do the same thing as your girlfriend ahh I love it just thinking of it makes me horny

• im so hard right now thinking about cumming on her, do you usually jerk your guy off on your boobs or let me finish himself on you?

• No not at all

• you dobt find that degrading

• Show Older
  • inside

• Why? You would get pregnant...

• Nowhere

• I know it may sound boring, but I like the guy to pull out and come on my stomach or chest.

• love it inside, but my favorite one is all over my t*ts. I have huge t*ts so I love to see them covered in cum. My mouth is good, but not my favorite.

• Thankyou for your honesty, it is much appreciated

• My t*ts,tummy and my face!

• Cool, thanks for response

• I generally like to avoid messes to clean up, but mixing it up occasionally can add spice. In order of preference (most often to least often):

1. Inside vagina -- this should happen the vast majority of the time. probably more than the others combined.

2. Inside mouth (swallow) -- this should happen far less often than inside vagina, but still regularly

3. On tummy -- ocassionally, for excitement

4. On face -- rarely, for excitement

Oddly, I have no problem swallowing my boyfriend's cum, nor do I have a problem with an occasional face shot - but for some reason the idea of letting him come in my mouth and then me spitting it out to ooze down my chin is gross to me.

• Thank you for your answer, was certainly informative. It really is interesting to see the results, and the reasons for them are also very useful. thanks

• During sex, inside me.

While I'm blowing him, either in my mouth or on my face. both are pretty hot.

• Cool.

• No problem

• Thanks for your input, all answers are much appreciated.

• A for sex, C for blowjob :o)

• It depends. If we're having sex, I like it inside me. If I'm giving him a blow job then in my mouth. HJ, on me. It's up to the guy though where he wants to cum, that's just what I like.

• I like your style, actually you all have been very helpful.

• Well it's his come so really he can come wherever. I come wherever too.

• A girl of many likes, that is very interesting to know.

• I love a

• I so love going down on her, it is so intimate and very tasty and erotic

• I know exactly how you feel

• I love pleasing her more than myself, knowing a girl is happy is such a turn on and very satisfying to me.

• Show Older
  • I like A or in my DDDs :)

• on*

• Anywhere but my eyes, and I will be happy

• True

• and hair.

• I can't choose between A and C.I prefer C though.

• Hadn't thought of hair, would you wash it straight out or brush it through?

• I like your honesty

What Guys Said 4

• In my mouth - I swallow

• Just ask your girl where she wants it, and let it all go wherever she wants it. My girl does the same thing your girl does. Then spreads it like cream all over her boobs and chest. Love it.

• Obviously it depends on the girl. Some like it in the mouth, some like facials, some like pearl necklaces, some like it in on their chest or stomach, some like it inside their vagina, some don't like it at all and make you come on yourself or in a tissue.

• They don't like them too