Prostate play / pegging? Girls: What would you think?

if your guy asked you to try prostate play / pegging? Would you think he might be gay?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nope.Here are the things that spike my gay alarm:1. He doesn't find me or any other woman physically enticing.2. He talks with female mannerisms and uses a higher pitched voice.3. He is more concerned about designer clothes than I am.4. he has slept with a man.5. He loves shopping and matching my makeup with my outfit.6. Tiny pooches and cats that belong to him.If you are curious about prostate play I see no harm since you want to have new sexual experiences. That is not gay unless you want to do it with a man.

• Haha. He has slept with a man. Yea, he might be gay.

• Thanks for best answer!

What Girls Said 6

• Me and my boyfriend love to do that. He really enjoys it and I like to BJ him while massaging, it gives him quite a big load that I can't get all in my mouth sometimes.

• No I wouldn't some guys like anal stimulation bi gay or straight I'd do it for you if that's what you want I don't mind

• No, I would think that he is very comfortable with his sexuality and that is very hot. I have pegged guys before and all but one enjoyed it.

• how was it asked to you? or did you ask to do it? how did it go?

• not really

• I've heard a lot of guys enjoy prostate play because it produces an amazing orgasm. Personally I've always wanted to give a prostate massage just to see how much enjoyment he gets out of it.

• 23d

No, not gay. Open and trusting yes. I have given them to my husband. He really gets off. During a blow job it can get messy, hi cums so much. I even used a strapon after he asked me to. That was a bit wild for me but he loved the multiple orgasms

What Guys Said 1

• fwiw...many, many men love anal play but they will not ask for it lest they be thought gay. Its a shame because anal play can be amazing. I gave up caring what people think of my sexuality years ago simply because the people with the loudest opinion have the dullest sex lives.

• That is a great answer so do you consider yourself bi

• Not really. I have played with the occasional male but it never included anal play beyond fingers. I consider men to be a great party favor but not an object of primary interest. I prefer that if I am playing with a guy, a woman be included (so a couple is OK but a single male really doesn't do much for me).