Is virginity more important to girls or guys?

loads of girls I know think its too important to waste so go celibate but like almost all the guys wanna lose it ASAP to me I wanted my 1st time to... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally think its more important for girls generally because of the way women experience sex differently from men... men are going into someone else so in a way they are not necessarily as open and vulnerable as a woman who open up and let someone into them

i have decided to wait until marriage because I only want to have sex with the person I love.

some people will say that they love someone even though they are not married and of course that's true but when you get married you are making a promise in front of God that you will always and forever love each other, and I think that is worth waiting for before having sex (it shows true love)

i don't think of marriage as something I commit to but can later get rid of... I take marriage very seriously - I intend to get married once to the man I love

when I do get married it will be after a couple of years of dating because I want to be sure that I've met the man I'm supposed to be with so that I won't get a divorce

marriage is sacred to me and so is giving my husband my virginity on my wedding night

• You are so right.

• +1 Good Answer.

• B E A You T I F You L. I wish it was easier to find a girl like you. I'm the same, and I'm a guy.