• Ask
  • myTake

Why do some guys like fat girls?

Whether you call it chubby, thick, fat, curvy, etc. I mean plump girls, girls who are not slim or thin. what's the deal? Why are some guys into that? I guess I respect the ones who date them more than the ones who hide their attraction because theyre afraid of being judged, but I just wonder why they are into them? what do you get from banging a fat chick? and some of the guys are thin or muscular guys too. what gives?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• a few reasons : 1)one they like some thing to hold on while f***ing 2) curvy or full figure women have big ass and breast usually 3) a curvy body represent a women and motherhood 4) they look hot in any cloths 5) some find a curvy women to be tight because of their curves curvy for most guys mean in shape and they like the texture of curves . in conclusion as peace.love.couture said preference some go for women who look like they can carry and give birth to a child others like slender women and some would f*** any girl who offers their vagina to them

What Girls Said 3

• cushion for the pushion .. but x10

• It's just a preferenceGuys who have specific set preferences tend to only see the good and brag and brag about how the women who fit their preferences are amazing in personality and feminine in all shapes and forms.Guys who prefer chubby women think chubby women are more feminine, softer, have better personalities and are more intelligentGuys who prefer Asian girls think Asian women are the prettiest and most feminine.Guys who prefer brunettes think brunettes are the most seductive, tame and lady like.Guys who prefer tall women think they're all model look likes and are elegant and stunning.Guys who prefer petite women think they are all feminine, cute and yadda yaddaPeople do this all of the time. Keep in mind, SOME guys may be with her for her personality

What Guys Said 6

• IDK Maybe they are just attracted to fuller figured girls. I know I prefer thick girls over skinny girl because there is more ass to grasp. More cushion for the pushing. I don't know too many gentlemen who would turn down her link

• That's pretty gross actually...

• Says a girl...

• Why do someone prefer McDonald's before homemade pancakes? Sometimes you just look at things differently. Its not that they have to like fat/plump girls but its entirely possible that they just don't care/see it that way to begin with.

• Well, I'm one of the guys that love my women thick at the right places. If she has a little tummy, that's OK too. I love the cusion for the pushin. Skinny girls don't do anything for me. Which is why I'm so into Latinas. They have a nice thick booty and a nice big chest. When I bang, I wanna hear the clap.

• Some guys like fat girls because they like the person, others and I do know of some only go for fat girls because they believe that no one else will want them, and they can dominate them because of their low self esteem. People should be loved for who they are, not what they look like.

• Because they are easy? Minimal effort required.

• You can neg me all you want but these people are just lying to your face, trying to say socially acceptable things. I'm anon so whatever.

• You're talking about black guys, right?

• White people always feel the need to bring up race...

• Black guys dominate fat white girls. Not like that's a foreign concept.