Would twin sisters be open to do a threesome with a guy ?

Good evening,

I recently met a super nice Girl, I really like her and she's very nice with me, she call me all the time and she recently became my girlfriend. However she has a twin sister just as cute and I really (I mean REALLY) want to have sex with both of them, that's my fantasma.

Do you think its possible that twin sisters will accept this ? Should I ask her and how ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• First off, one of these twins is your girlfriend. How do you think it will make her feel to know you are fantasizing about her sister? To even consider asking for this is very inconsiderate and disrespectful to your girlfriend, in my opinion. If I had a twin sister (or a non- twin sister, which I do actually have) and my boyfriend suggested a threesome with her I literally would break up with him on the spot. I would feel hurt, insulted, and betrayed.

Second, hello, they are SISTERS? This might be your fantasy, but the majority of people don't want to have sex with their siblings. The chances that they would be interested in doing this with you are probably one in a thousand. You're really not thinking about this from their perspective at all. And if they're not interested, which they probably aren't, asking them will make you look bad and probably cost you your relationship.

No, if you want to keep dating this girl, better keep your mouth shut about this. Asking for a threesome at all is controversial enough; asking for a threesome with her sister is going too far.

• I agree with this 100%... I would be so creeped out if a guy asked me this. Twins are not clones of the same person; they are separate people.

What Girls Said 7

• I doubt it in normal cases, but I have twin friends that have 3somes all the time. So I guess you never know.

• Dude, Don't do it! don't even ask, how would you like to be asked to have sex with a member of your family to please someone else, to know she wanted to sleep with your brother or dad and didn't think about you enough to know it would make you feel bad to even mention. Just no.

• Why would sisters want to be involved in that , That's incest pervert !

• Grow up. Just because there's two of them doesn't mean they are open to anything with you. THEY ARE SISTERS!

• I don't lile lesbians

• I never understood why guys liked lesbians. They don't want you. They want women.

• I'm friends with twins, and they absolutely HATE the fantasy guys have about having sex with twins. I would probably dump a guy if I found out that he wants me AND my sister to have sex with him. Ugh.

• They might be open to the idea if you approach them the right. But in threesomes there sometimes is jealousy ( which shouldn't be the case since they look the same), Plus they could fight over you and remember they ARE RELATED. A little too much touchy feely and a little illegal thing called incest could occur (gross).

• no they aren't open to having sex with their sister. Just because she is a twin doesn't mean she wants to see her sister in action, touch or do her sister. Such a bad assumption.

• sorry not going to happen. no girl wants to see her sister in action or near unless she's messed up mentally or has some sexual issues. I never want to see my sister naked or near me.

• I would still like to do it with both of them not at the same time, but with both of theme near close, for example one is just looking lol :P

• No you both will be separate people just look alike so no clones. You said no to at the same time so what makes you think they want to have sex with you at the same time if you wouldn't do it?

• Show Older

What Guys Said 5

• I recommend asking her while she is cutting your hair or filleting a fish. Good times brother good times. You really seem like good people and you should take this timely advice.

• Sometimes you wonder. They're twin sisters, they must have similar likes, so it might be a possibility.

• There is no rule as far as I know that sisters are more likely to like the same things. I really don't know that genetics affect what you like sexually. I think this would require further research.

• The probability is greater.

• Just because two girls are sisters does not mean they are going to be have similar preferences in the least. They could, but they could also be total opposites when it comes to personality.

• "So how do you feel about incest?" There is no good end to this unless both of them offer first. Few people are open to having sex with a sibling. I would not even ask. Chances are that that is the last civil conversation with that woman.

• I think this is a little far out , but tell us if it comes off and get photos ,lol

• lol

• lol

• si ca se fait ce serai mon petit secret !

• I don't know whether you should ask or not, it is a fantasy of many men to have a 3some with twin sisters but they may or may not be in to it, I guess you won't know if you don't ask. And no it won't be incest if they do agree as long as they don't do each other.