Would twin sisters be open to do a threesome with a guy ?

Good evening, I recently met a super nice Girl, I really like her and she's very nice with me, she call me all the time and she recently became my... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, one of these twins is your girlfriend. How do you think it will make her feel to know you are fantasizing about her sister? To even consider asking for this is very inconsiderate and disrespectful to your girlfriend, in my opinion. If I had a twin sister (or a non- twin sister, which I do actually have) and my boyfriend suggested a threesome with her I literally would break up with him on the spot. I would feel hurt, insulted, and betrayed.

Second, hello, they are SISTERS? This might be your fantasy, but the majority of people don't want to have sex with their siblings. The chances that they would be interested in doing this with you are probably one in a thousand. You're really not thinking about this from their perspective at all. And if they're not interested, which they probably aren't, asking them will make you look bad and probably cost you your relationship.

No, if you want to keep dating this girl, better keep your mouth shut about this. Asking for a threesome at all is controversial enough; asking for a threesome with her sister is going too far.

• I agree with this 100%... I would be so creeped out if a guy asked me this. Twins are not clones of the same person; they are separate people.