I enjoyed being sexual abused?

Some months ago something happened to me, which would be traumatic for normal girl I think.. 3 boys took off my bra and pants and they were... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal and not normal.

It's normal for lots of girls to have fantasies along the lines of being abused and or raped. Maybe not always to that extreme though. Just look at 50 shades of gray and its popularity. There is a reason for that.

Women like to be dominated. They like the idea of a guy finding them so attractive, that he just can't resist sexually ravaging her even sometimes outside of her explicit consent. In other words, one of the biggest turn offs a guy can do it actually out right ask "would you like to have sex". To a girl that's not dominant (it actually puts her in the dominant decisions making role.

Obviously you can see how this sends mixed signals to guys, because basically what you want us to do can land us in jail, if we guess wrong and think you are attracted to us and horny, when in reality your not. Now I'm not condoning rape, nor am I suggesting that us guys want to have non-consensual sex, but we simply just don't. What I'm simply saying, is there is a fine line between what women want and what they don't. So its very easy to slip into the wrong zone where things get messy and now your sitting in a court room, or at the very least, have been shamed as being a jerk and pervert. I think its for this same reason, that some men, don't take rape seriously. They feel like some women talk out of both sides of their mouth on the issue so they are confused.

Obviously what happened to you is wrong and you really shouldn't have liked it. Fantasizing about it is one thing, so is acting out the scenario in a controlled environment (obviously its not 100% the same since its consensual), but having someone violate you without consent is completely wrong. It's like BDSM. Obviously being sexually abused is bad, but people who practice BDSM, do it under a consensual context as well as set strict rules and guild lines about what they will allow so that everyone has not only an enjoyable experience, but a safe.

Personally though, I find that people who enjoy the idea of abuse, usually have underlying psychological problems that led to the fantasy, because obviously the idea of abuse should not be sought after by a human.