How to tell my guy I want him to dominate/rape me during roleplay.

I have been wanting my guy to to this for ages. We have steamy sex, and it can get rough, but how do I tell him I want to role play rape? I know it... Show More

I am not into painful sex!

I am just into the whole blindfolding, and hand cuffing. I just like it when a guy can to dirty things to me, where I can not do anything to make him stop.

Most Helpful Opinion

• You do have to understand that rape is something men are constantly reminded is horrible. It's something we are taught is very very very f***ed up. Just the idea of raping someone you care for is really really uncomfortable, so he's got to know it's something you really want him to do for you. You also need to tell him it's not a masochism thing it's a submission thing, you want to be dominated not hurt, so you should make that clear before any raping begins between you two or you could literally suffer the consequences.

To get him to do it to you, just ask him. Get a few beers in the both of you, and give him a giftwrapped box with handcuffs inside. Say "Look I already paid good money for these so they're going to have to get broken in."

So basically the stuff he needs to hear is:

1)This is a big fantasy for you, you'll love it no matter how it goes

2)You want to be dominated not beaten

3)You want him to do whatever he wants to you

If you plan on fighting back or something as part of it he's going to need to know too. Same thing if you plan on saying no or stop during the whole thing.

Also you gotta be aware when you tell a guy "Do whatever you want to me" that they just might and guys are a lot more creative about doing stuff to you than you are, trust me. Be ready is all I'm saying, if he's into anal porn and you don't like the idea, you might want to clear that up or he'll go for it after you say something like that.

If he still doesn't want to do it, offer to trade fantasies. You'll do whatever for him if he does this for you. Tell him you'd remember him for the rest of your life if he made this dream come true for you.

• Another thing: you're obviously shy about telling him this. Think of it this way: "I want you to tie me up and do whatever you want to me." is literally something guys only hear in a porno. He's going to f***ing love hearing it, you can rest assured girl

• I don't want to be beaten! I just want to be dominaed. I guess I shouldnt have used rape I suppose in the box