"lips that grip" guys/girls your opinions

so when you are having sex does anyone else notice when a girls lips grip around a guys shaft on the out stroke? girls can you tell when this happens? if it happens, does it always happen?to me it is a huge turn on if a girls lips grip me when we are having sex. when I'm on the out stroke and I 'pull' her lips with me it is so hot. anybody else feel this way?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can tell when it happens because I'm usually squeezing my muscles down there on the "out" stroke to make it happen.

• Seriously, well done for doing that! It feels amazing when a woman really squeezes her muscles around the penis like that but in my experience not that many do it.

What Girls Said 1

• It's the muscles in the vagina that are contracting causing that tightness and yes we are quite aware we are doing it.The lips are that baby soft skin which might resemble a hotdog bun one views before spreading them open

What Guys Said 1

• It's definitely more noticeable in the doggystyle position. Can't say that I fid it a huge turn on though.