"lips that grip" guys/girls your opinions

so when you are having sex does anyone else notice when a girls lips grip around a guys shaft on the out stroke?

girls can you tell when this happens? if it happens, does it always happen?

to me it is a huge turn on if a girls lips grip me when we are having sex. when I'm on the out stroke and I 'pull' her lips with me it is so hot. anybody else feel this way?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can tell when it happens because I'm usually squeezing my muscles down there on the "out" stroke to make it happen.

• Seriously, well done for doing that! It feels amazing when a woman really squeezes her muscles around the penis like that but in my experience not that many do it.

What Girls Said 1

• It's the muscles in the vagina that are contracting causing that tightness and yes we are quite aware we are doing it.

The lips are that baby soft skin which might resemble a hotdog bun one views before spreading them open

What Guys Said 1

• It's definitely more noticeable in the doggystyle position. Can't say that I fid it a huge turn on though.