What can you do to prepare for oral sex?

what can a girl do to prepare before her guy goes down on her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you can eat a lot of fruits like strawberries, melons, and citrus type fruits, maybe some pineapple. I know it sounds weird but this will make a difference. Shaving is a pretty good idea, but not necessary. At bare minimum though it might be a good idea to trim it down a bit so he doesn't get his mouth full of hairs. Another thing I can recommend is telling him what works and what doesn't. Telling him where to go, how good he's doing, what the status is, and perhaps what do do next. Now you don't have to lie there completely still and completely motionless but it's also a good idea to try and hold your place a little. I knew a couple girls that when I went down on 'em, after a while, they started thrusting their crotch all over the damned place, and sometimes with their legs wrapped around my head. I mean yes it's pretty hot and wild and incredibly sexy but sometimes it makes it f***ing hard to keep doing what I was doing.

oh hell look at the time I gotta go... (I really shouldn't post on the run.)