Does anyone else get stomach aches after swallowing?

Every time I swallow during a blow job, my stomach hurts and I feel nauseous. I usually feel better after I eat something, but I feel like throwing up when I swallow. I'm not too fond of the taste, but I can handle it. Once its in my stomach though, I feel so sick. I thought maybe it was because I would swallow on an empty stomach, but just today I ate some cereal before giving my boyfriend head (hoping that would make it better), but it still killed my stomach. I felt better after about 20 minutes and some saltine crackers haha I've tried spitting before but I don't like having to hold his stuff in my mouth until he's completely done and then running off to spit it out. Maybe I'll just have to live with it. Does anyone else have this problem? Or does anyone know anything I can do to make it better?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's weird because I've never had a girl complain of that. There's bound to be a particular kind of drink that'd blend, mask, hide or nullify come in your stomach. It might be orange juice, grape juice, grapefruit juice, coke, 7-up, etc. Experiment with different ones until you find the perfect one that completely takes away the affect you're talking about. Then you can start cutting down on the drink until you don't even have to drink anything after giving a blow job anymore. You want to work towards that so you don't have that on your mind anymore whenever you give head.

• I'll give that a try. I've tried eating before going down on him but it didn't do anything to help my stomach. Maybe I'll try orange juice next time haha thanks!

• Lol you're welcome. But grape juice works great for sure, but I'm sure orange juice will be good for that too. The acidity in those fruits seem to do wonders. I'd bet anything that this method will calm your stomach down to where you'll forget you ever had this problem. Also, start thinking of come as a good thing for you. It's amazing how our mind changes how things affect us when it 's true.