Does anyone else get stomach aches after swallowing?

Every time I swallow during a blow job, my stomach hurts and I feel nauseous. I usually feel better after I eat something, but I feel like throwing... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• That's weird because I've never had a girl complain of that. There's bound to be a particular kind of drink that'd blend, mask, hide or nullify come in your stomach. It might be orange juice, grape juice, grapefruit juice, coke, 7-up, etc. Experiment with different ones until you find the perfect one that completely takes away the affect you're talking about. Then you can start cutting down on the drink until you don't even have to drink anything after giving a blow job anymore. You want to work towards that so you don't have that on your mind anymore whenever you give head.

• I'll give that a try. I've tried eating before going down on him but it didn't do anything to help my stomach. Maybe I'll try orange juice next time haha thanks!

• Lol you're welcome. But grape juice works great for sure, but I'm sure orange juice will be good for that too. The acidity in those fruits seem to do wonders. I'd bet anything that this method will calm your stomach down to where you'll forget you ever had this problem. Also, start thinking of come as a good thing for you. It's amazing how our mind changes how things affect us when it 's true.