Do guys mind bra & panties

Rather than fancy lingerie? I am not a fancy lingerie set type of girl. I prefer simple bra and panties or thong, always cute and clean. Do guys really need to see fancy lingerie? Also is it turn off if the bra and panties don't match?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not a big fan of lingerie in general, though it can be nice *on occasion*. I'm much more into the "girl-next-door" look than the Barbie/Playmate/sexpot look, and lingerie often says "trying too hard" to me and reminds me of the 80s/90s music videos and p*rn stars with big hair and fake boobs. Ugh.I've found that what I like much more are things like bikini briefs that are printed, either with a funny saying, or superhero prints, or techie stuff. Some examples: link link link link link Why? Because they're fun, they say something about your personality and interest, and they aren't so obvious about TRYING to be sexy, which makes them SEXY.

• Haha... love the batman set. Awesome!;)

What Guys Said 11

• Plain Jane is ok

• Don't care about the matching. The plain panties work very well, though a nice shape would be cool.

• We like it but we care about it far far less than you girls do. I used to always say this, "It's amazing how much effort girls put into something that if us guys are seeing it, it means its about to come off anyway".I've never paid much attention to my girls lingerie because for the most part, I only saw it for about 10sec before it ended up on the floor. Just apply common sense. Obviously granny panties and a bra that look like it's 50yrs old, is going to be a turn off. But as far as if its designer, or has these cool gem stones, or is the new line from VS, or does it match the panties, yeah we don't give a sh*t.

• Bra & panties is OK.

• Fancy lingere isn't always needed but it's a nice treat every once in a while. We don't need to see it on you all the time. Mismatching underwear doesmt make a difference either.

• if we are getting naked I don't care at all

• Frankly I don't care about it, I care more about what's under it.Got it?

• I wouldn't care. Whatever the girl is comfortable with (and feels sexy with) is OK for me. I LOVE nice underwear, but it doesn't have to be fancy.

• I prefer simple undies over the expensive lacy stuff because what's underneath will remain the same regardless. Truth be told, I prefer nudity, especially outdoors if it can be arranged.

• It`s not a turn off for me!i prefer silky undies on my girl but i`m not worried about matching etc.

• I love bras and panties more

What Girls Said 3

• Wear what makes you feel sexy the more sexy you feel the more confident you are therefore a really hot and freaky night or morning. Lol...They already imagin you without em.

• not at all - I don't think they even care really if it matches! but its nice to have a couple lacey nice things for say the weekend one nice night or going out to nice dinner and show him the sexy lacies underneath before you go out ;-) - then I know the brazilian cotton panties are really sexy - but so nice - especially white cotton! :-D and theyre comfy doublt bonus!

• They like them both. Lingerie more for special occasions.