Guys, physically, what does your dream girl look like?

I'm just curious what physically the girl of your dreams looks like? Height, hair color, eye color, weight etc.

Wow great details! What I look like: I'm 5'5, 120lbs, (34B-25-36)dark brown hair(almost black), greenish/blue eyes..What MY dream guy looks like!.the actor Gilles Marini gives a pretty good picture of what I like! Thanks for the answers guys! =)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Height would be nice if she came up to about my chest or chin, hair color a dark red blonde or light brown of any length as long as it looked nice that way; prefereably large doeful blue, green, hazel or light brown eyes; not gaunt or too over weight, petite and a little chunky is ok, as long as it's not too far one way or the other. medium thick eye brows are prefered, a slightly up turned nose would be adorable, a small feminine jaw and chin, detached ear lobes are a preffered; I'd rather she didn't have too large of breasts, I'd worry too much about her back and such, but healthy breasts are bests as long as they're natural again comes down to me worrying about her health, but also in the case of fake ones I might worry if she got them for vanity reasons insecurity or something else. Fair skin tone, to me pale skin is absolutely gorgeous, but I wouldn't rule out a tan complexion, soft carasable skin. I could go on, but so everyone knows, this is just a dream girl, not like I am setting standards that high or anything or am so vain, I'm more concerned with a woman's personality and whether or not we "just click" for me attraction is almost instant after knowing/guessing a woman's personality assuming she is at least cute. So I hope no one thinks I'm shallow for this. And I hope this answers your question to your liking. Also if you don't mind my asking, what's your dream guy's body like?

• Lol that's what I look like :) my hair color is naturally light brown with red and blonde highlights. I have greenish hazel eyes. average weight. medium eyebrows. detached earlobes (lol) and warm but fair skin. Hahaha that's kinda funny :)

• Show Older
    • Yea, but not "too" tall =)

• Haha thanks

What Guys Said 83

• Basically Emma Watson, for practically all intents and purposes.

• About my height (5'10") or maybe tallerIn great physical shape - not female body builder, but rather flat stomach.Eye color: any. (Actually blue eyes are more attractive, however since my super crush in high school had brown eyes, I can't discount them. Plus Natalie Portman has brown eyes, and she's adorable!)Hair color: any. Really...I can point to ladies of each color hair that are hot. It's like:PERSON 1: "Blondes are hot...look at Cameron Diaz!" PERSON 2: "What about Michaela McManus?"1: "Right! Brunettes are dreamy!"2: "What about Khrystyne Haje?"1: "Yeah. Redheads..."2: "Tia Carrera?"1: "Ahhh...gotta love the black hair...2: " Estelle Getty?"1: "No to grey hair."I like the skinnier athletic girls. When I was in high school, I wasn't really attracted to the cheerleaders - more so to the track girls & soccer girls.

• You like tall girls... Yah! At least somebody does...

• Show Older
    • I don't. But I usually date tall sporty guyz. lol

• Lol I'm 5'10" and I'm proud ... just that sometimes I wish I could be more petite :)

• The girl of my dreams exudes radiance. Her face glows when she smiles. Slightly shy, she has a great personality and loves to laugh. She either has blond hair or reddish hair, long or medium length. Between 5'8" and 6'1", she has medium to long legs, and rocks a dress like nobody's business. I don't know about weight numbers, but she's got it going on, even if there's some extra skin somewhere. She has a small to medium chest, green or blue eyes, and looks really cute when she's pensive or mad, and amazing when she's happy. And she loves Jesus. A little more than what was asked for, but I like to ponder this sometimes.

• You just basically described me :)

• Saammmee! you described me lol

• my dream girl: 5'5, 120lbs, (34B-25-36)dark brown hair(almost black), greenish/blue eyeshere's a picture of me: link

• Smooth...

• Show Older
    • Yea, a picture of me I got off the internet. I'm famous biatch!

• Hahaha that TOTALLY made my day :D

• 5'6"-5'10" tall, around 125-140 lbs. I like em thick lol. plump booty, nice long jet black hair with seductive eyes.

• Gilles Marini has a great body, but I never thought he was that good looking.

• I'm not way too picky on looks since I've seen some cute skinny girls and cute curvy girls.But if I had to pick I would say:height: 5'1" to 5'8"weight: (depending on height) 90-130hair: dark brown or blackI don't mind a few pimples here and there, but I don't like overdone makeup. I'll admit, and I hate saying this, but I don't want to date a real pretty girl only to realize when she washes the makeup off that she looks like Pamela Anderson without makeup. Don't overdo it! I don't care for breast size or bootys.

• So true about the makeup !!!!

• toned, great eyes (blue or hazel), brown or black hair, or maybe something wild to make them stand out

• I love Tyra banks, even more now because she is curvier but I do tend to like a girl that is around 5'2 to 5'6 maybeIdk but I love a curvy girl for sure

• What do you mean by curvy?

• Curvy is like, she has meat on her but not too much lol. Like she has a nice butt and nice boobs. i

• It'll be easier just to list different women: Jessica Simpson, Carrie Underwood, Megan Fox, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Adrianna Lima, Alessandra Ambrosia. I could keep going but I think you should be able to get the idea. Some meat is fine, but still fit, nice boobs, eyes don't matter too much but blue or green is nice.

• Not that you are actively perusing her.....but Alessandra is so disappointing in person. I met her once prior to our Brazil flight & was taken back a bit. Running late, typical, figured she was taking the same plane, so asked her about time or something, prefaced by if she was the VS model, which she seemed pleased with, who wouldn't. I tried to be polite, "that's so cool", but as usual my inner feelings surfaced, she knew I was covering; SCRAWNY, BLAH FACE WITH SHARP CHIN AND BIG FOREHEAD.

• First of all, for me personally the most beautiful women in the world are Monica Bellucci (matrix 2, but a lot hotter in other stuff), Christina Applegate (the sweetest thing), Elizabeth Hurley (austin powers, bedazzled), Jennifer Connely (requiem for a dream), and Catherine Zeta Jones (zorro, traffic, etc). Celebrities and Models are a good place to look for what men like about how women look, because that's what makes them so popular to men. Not all guys like all things about how women on tv generally look, some will debate that's too skinny or those boobs are even too big for me, whatever. Some guys don't want a girl who looks like a celebrity. But overall, celebrities on TV do a great job of getting guys to look at them, that's why they're paid millions to do whatever they do.Height: a lot of guys won't date a girl taller than him. Some girls are too short for some guys, but shortness isn't really a big issue for most guys.Hair Color: I'd prefer blonde, but as you can see from my favorites, anything is fine. Blonde hair usually makes a woman more beautiful, brown seem more intelligent, black more seductive, and red more passionate or fun loving.Eye color: blue eyes are prettier to me, but really I don't care much at all about eye colorweight: I don't like girls who are too skinny, a curvaceous voluptuous body seems sexiest to me, like monica bellucci's. Basically my dream girl would have hourglass curviness, but still enough weight to not have too much hip bone rib bone stuff going on. A medium weight but just really proportioned, and not round anywhere she shouldn't be.I love boobs way too much, so big boobs (like porno size) would put me in heaven.As far as asses go, there's different kinds of beautiful booties, and I don't need a big one but it is nice, so either a sleek and slender or a nice cushy ass would be great.I'm not much of a details guy, I don't care about what fingers, fingernails, feet, elbows, shoulders, or a lot of other stuff looks like. I'd imagine that's true for most guys, so don't worry about that stuff so much. No guy is going to go out with you because you had great fingernails or earlobes. And if he does he's a weirdo anyway. That's why I don't get why women stress over that stuff.

• 6 feet. Good bone structure. Anglo Saxon caucasian. Feminine. No history of disease or heart-failure or anything like that. She must come from a noble family.I know this sounds so gattaca, but the question itself is a little silly. There is no perfect physical description, my choice will depend on so many other factors;I don't have a clear picture. But I know she must be educated, smart, able to work and eek out a living so she cannot simply depend on me. That's all. I can't be bothered to write all factors. But it's not just about physical appearance.

• Must be from a noble family?

• Show Older
    • Aye.

• You mentioned gattaca. you just made my day :D

• My dream girl would be someone I could talk to about anything and be able to share anything with. Who makes me feel alive and looking forward to the next moment I see her. Everything else is bonus.

• 5'0-6'0 feet talllong mid back length dark brown hairbrown eyes36 B-36 C chestsmall, soft cute buttflat or toned tummylong legs and cute toes

• Well, since you asked for a very specific example I'll give you one. Tall, about 5' 8"+. Brown hair, really it doesn't matter as long as it's not died pink or purple or every other color of the rainbow. Eye color doesn't matter, but I think a shade of green or hazel would be nice. Weight could be somewhere around 125-150 and someone who is athletic (the girl I have my eyes on at the moment runs track and has a bit of a firecracker personality, but hey that's just me)

• <~~~~~~~~~ hehe love that answer!

• Show Older
    • Haha

• Wow....thats almost me...I'm exactly 5'8, Brown hair, Hazel Eyes, 126 ;) but I wouldn't say I'm athletic...in shape! But not athletic xD

• For me, I'm not strict in my opinion of what the girl of my dreams would look like, it just depends on who I am attracted to. Personality is what matters, but to answer your question, there are a few things I would like specifically. First, if she is as tall as me, maybe a little shorter, that would be fine. Personally, if a girl has to stand on her toes to give me a hug or a kiss, that's what I want, but like I said, it would be nice, but if a girl like that doesn't come up, I can still live. Also, I like blue eyes, and hair color doesn't really matter. Could be blonde, light brown, or anything else, it just has to match her personality. I would want her to be near as physically active as I am too. Finally, I want her to take care of herself, but not to the point where all that matters is her appearance, and if she doesn't look perfect, it's the end of the world. That's not something I want. That's all I can think of.

• Basically like any Victoria's Secret model.

• Body wise does not have a big effect on my dream girl. As long as she is athletic in some sense, she doesn't have to be super skinny like most girls want to be. She has to have a beautiful smile though. And green or blue eyes. Something that dazzles in the light. She needs to hate makeup (Haha. Yes it's true. Makeup is like a mask. I don't wanna look at a costume my whole life. I wanna see her face) She needs to have brown hair that looks amazing when it is curly. I love curly hair. That's about it.

• Like herself

• real talk...Meagan Good, enough said bout my dream girl's look lol.

• Hmm ... Brunette hair down to the shoulders or a little further, 5'4" - 5'6", 34C, Fills out her pants (not chubby, but not a stick), Amazing eyes (I don't care what color, as long as I can get lost in them), Tan (but not an every day, beach goer tan), Great smile with white, straight teeth, Toned muscle on her body, and Me under her. That shouldn't be TOO hard to find.

• Nope I have 2 sisters and we all look likethat except one she's 5'8"

• That family has nice genes. Heeeey.

• It is pretty much my girlfriend at the moment...5ft 2 (Maybe an inch or two taller would be nice actually)Brown hairVery nice smileReasonably skinny but no bones sticking out or anything...C cup

• Hmmm... 5'5 with brown eyes. Smile like the sunrise (yes, I quoted that song, but I like the way she sounded). Dark hair. Caramel complexion (natural. Not a suntan or spray-on or whatever). Not super skinny and not fat; you know, curvy.

• UPDATE - I found a girl that fit this exact description. I am not kidding.

• Really? That's great!! lol I have yet to find my dream guy

• Sally Fields when she was in her 20's. Goldie Hawn when she was in her 20's.For me the physical form I find most attractive is petite, 5'2" or 5'3", smallish breasts, no larger than a C, slender waist and firm small butt. Add to that nicely shaped legs and the rest can be whatever! I do love brown eyes too.That is the physical package...What turns me on the most is personality, spunky attitude, self assured, self reliant. I think that's the BIGGEST part... Being self reliant. I have enough trouble keeping my OWN butt out of trouble without taking on the responsibility for somebody else's decisions too!

• my dream girl is 5 ft 3 115-125 lbs long blonde hair, tan either dark blue eyes or light brown I can't decide there, I don't want her to look super skinny nice figure of course breasts not too big but fit her body nicely and of course nice legs and ass

• Cathren zita Jones

• If she looks like Beyonce or Brandy, she would be the ultimate goddess!

• Kate Beckinsale both in body and personality.Or the fit Britney Spears for legs, T & A.Or for overall athletic physique, check out Zuzana at link

• either long very black or light brown hair but nothing in between like dark brown hair. between 5,6 and 5,9 weight between 110 and 130 hazel eyes and kinda thick eyebrows so that they can be very well shaped. I don't like those hair thin brows. and nice feet and hands. and b or c cup breasts

• Honestly no girl 5'6'' or above should weigh 110 lbs, and she'd definitely not be more than an A cup

• I am 5.6, well 114 lbs, C cup, cat eyes, .... but I have other issues ..... I am blond hohoh

• I have two types I like, one is exactly like my girlfriend (and I'm not just saying that) 5'3'' brown hair, bluish eyes and very light.My other dream girl is 5'8''ish (seeing how I'm 6'3'') black hair, any eye color and around 120-135ish

• Show More

What Girls Said 14

• wow awesome question. my dream guy is my heightor taller or a little shorter, dark hair, dark eyes. hot. I like spanish/ hispanic/ asian or white guys um he has to haveg a great smile, cute eyes yeah and personality/c haracter are the most important things

• Hmm...apparently I don't fit the description of a dream girl. Oh well. My look is too unique. What's up with guys not liking curly hair? They all say straight or wavy.

• I love long curley hair

• wow I really liked this question! there was a lot of variety and it was very interesting to see all what guys liked! I even fit someones almost exact description!

• If I was a guy I would marry Rachel McAdams.

• I know this is for dudes, but my dream guy is tall, with blond curly hair, green/ blue eyes, a slight tan and lean. Kind of a surfer bod.

• o cool! We hae similar body types =)

• 5'6, 114 lbs, brown eyes, athletic, long legs, great smiles, social butterfly... oh wait, that's me! HAHAH

• Good question I would like to know the answers as well.

• im a girl but, penelope cruz is gourgeous. my dream man...heath ledger

• and I thought being an hourglass with wavy dark brown/black 5'6" was bad

• I'm actually kind of in love with this question. It's great to see all of the variety guys want. Not just a stick think Barbie type.

• Wow a lot of guys are for the brunettes, hmmm I'm blonde I think I've got some problems their xD

• If you're a fake blonde hair like a pornstar, then forget it, they don't like fake girls.

• what a great question! so much variety in the answer (which was unexpected)

• A bit chunky but not too much. A little bit of cellulite. A few grey hairs. Big breasts, and a nice big booty. Cute face with soft features. Even a few wrinkles, as long as not too much.