Guys, physically, what does your dream girl look like?

I'm just curious what physically the girl of your dreams looks like? Height, hair color, eye color, weight etc.

Updates:
Wow great details! What I look like: I'm 5'5, 120lbs, (34B-25-36)dark brown hair(almost black), greenish/blue eyes..What MY dream guy looks like!.the actor Gilles Marini gives a pretty good picture of what I like! Thanks for the answers guys! =)

Most Helpful Opinion

• Height would be nice if she came up to about my chest or chin, hair color a dark red blonde or light brown of any length as long as it looked nice that way; prefereably large doeful blue, green, hazel or light brown eyes; not gaunt or too over weight, petite and a little chunky is ok, as long as it's not too far one way or the other. medium thick eye brows are prefered, a slightly up turned nose would be adorable, a small feminine jaw and chin, detached ear lobes are a preffered; I'd rather she didn't have too large of breasts, I'd worry too much about her back and such, but healthy breasts are bests as long as they're natural again comes down to me worrying about her health, but also in the case of fake ones I might worry if she got them for vanity reasons insecurity or something else. Fair skin tone, to me pale skin is absolutely gorgeous, but I wouldn't rule out a tan complexion, soft carasable skin. I could go on, but so everyone knows, this is just a dream girl, not like I am setting standards that high or anything or am so vain, I'm more concerned with a woman's personality and whether or not we "just click" for me attraction is almost instant after knowing/guessing a woman's personality assuming she is at least cute. So I hope no one thinks I'm shallow for this. And I hope this answers your question to your liking. Also if you don't mind my asking, what's your dream guy's body like?

• Lol that's what I look like :) my hair color is naturally light brown with red and blonde highlights. I have greenish hazel eyes. average weight. medium eyebrows. detached earlobes (lol) and warm but fair skin. Hahaha that's kinda funny :)

• Show Older
    • Yea, but not "too" tall =)

• Haha thanks