Why do guys love a big butt?

Guyz why do prefer big ASS and sometimes HUGE!

i don't get it

and girls I would love to hear ur opinions=)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Selected as most helpful

I don't get it either, it might look good to them in jeans but in bathing suits or what ever it probably looks extremely unattractive. Either way a butt should not be the only reason a guy just come up and talk to a girl.

• my ex always had to reassure me about this bcuz my best friends ass is huge...and mine is little and round and I always thought all men liked the big ones..until I met him he said that he personally liked the small round bubble butts compared to the huge cottage cheese asses...so have faith that there are men that aprecciate all kinds of booties...

• Well my best friend has a kim kardashian ass and I haven't seen many girls without cottage cheese...

• LOL.. I don't think any female body part that can be described using "cottage cheese" is appealing:) But you are right, I like the small round ones

• I'm not really sure it's the "cottage cheese asses" that the guys are after. They may like them a little bigger or even a lot bigger, but the cottage cheese part is something I'm pretty sure they are not into. And by the way, you can have a bigger ass and it not be "cottage cheesey."

• Because it's more cushion for the pushin. When you hit it from the back it is just more squishy and just looks sexier than a flat ass. I like Kim Kardashian and Esther Baxter asses, but that's just me. there is something for everybody.

• It looks better and feels better. But I as long as a girl is not completely flat I think its just fine.

• i don't I like the small peachy ones

• I like em big sometimes but honestly I don't discriminate as long as itz nice and round

• Asses are a primary focus of sexual attraction. People find them attractive according to their own tastes. Some people relish big, well fed asses while others likes something more compact. There is always someone who loves your ass just the way it is.

If it isn't you, move along.

• I don't get it either.. I like nice little round asses that are well proportioned.