Would you girls squirt on a guy's face like how guys do facials if you could?

If you could squirt easily, and I know many girls cannot, would you squirt all over your man's face just like how guys do to girls with facials? I wouldn't mind at all, and actually would find it hot if a girl did it to me. What do you girls think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus Christ that would be awesome! Hahahha actually it's funny though because when I orgasm it does squirt everywhere ...just not ever on his face, just all up his hand and arm omsh kinda embarrassing but it would be more amusing to me than hot although if he liked it then, like whatever turns him on turns me on so the answer is yes :)

• So you already squirt and think it is embarrassing? Don't! It is so hot! Does he ever tell you that? If it was me you were squirting on I would tell you how hot it was and to aim for my face LOL

• Show Older
    • So do you ever squirt all over his face or just his body? I would make you do it on my face LOL. It is only fair since I love to give facials! Who cares about the sheets? The hotness makes up for it! Don't be embarrassed over this! It is super sexy

• Oops just read where it never goes on his face. Well, you need to aim more carefully next time and aim there lol