• Ask
  • myTake

Girls, which is hotter, panties off or pulled to the side?

Girls, which is hotter, panties off or pulled to the side? Would love to hear your thoughts!

Most Helpful Opinion

• both are equally hot. leaving them on adds a certain spice..as if you two want each other so badly that the panties don't mean anything..you two can overcome any adversity..even panties blocking your entrance =) but taking them off is awesome because it shows the female is extremely confident..not afraid to show anything (because we all know that when the panties come off, you guys just stare)

What Girls Said 5

• Both are really hot!

• depends on the sex, if you're doing it somewhere you normally wouldn't do it then panties to the side is way hotter. It adds a bit of a thrill in knowing you're trying to do it as discreetly as possible. Otherwise if I'm in bed or on a comfortable piece of furniture in the privacy of my home or his home, then panties are commin' off ;-)

• Pulled to the side is hotter!

• Pulled to the side. I also love it when a guy doesn't take his pants off, but just unzips and pulls it out with his pants still on. Or if I was just wearing a skirt and we had sex with bottoms still on. I have NO idea why this turns me on... Something so "wrong" about being fully dressed with our stuff exposed >.< lol

What Guys Said 3