Can you flex your Penis?

yes or no. how is this possible? is it like a movable stick?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes I can. Most guys can.Not sure how it's possible since the penis isn't an actual muscle. But I just flex, and it moves up. I do kegal exercises so I can hold it too.What about a stick lol? When you flex it, it gets harder like more blood fills it(probably how it moves). And yes it moves. You can flex it both flaccid, and erect. It moves quite a bit more when erect though.Hope this sums it up.

What Guys Said 3

• every guy flexes there penis especially when there about to come that's when they flex it the most.

• Ya I think most guys can it's really not that difficult at all.

• Yeah, actually^^It's not like flexing your muscles...It's more like forcing more blood to rush to your penis and it moves by itself.It kinda feels like you're flexing the area around it rather than the penis itself. Lol XD

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, my boyfriend does it all the time especially when I'm giving him a handjob. its not so much that its moving itself, but it feels like its getting harder and more erect when he flexes, which makes it stand up straighter? I don't know its hard to describe. it feels weird though, it scared me the first time he did it