Do you carry a condom with you ?

I'm just curious. I have a friend that she has a box of condoms in her bag all the time. And my guy friends some always have one with them too. Do you have one with you just incase you get lucky? And no, not an old condom or all folded up either.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yes. because in this country the majority of boys pull the "oh sorry I don't have one on me guess we'll have to go without" and yes it's part of their strategy. they really don't want to use condoms.

• i prefer sagami original polyurethane 0.02mm (thinnest in the world)

• Lol and they will try to

What Guys Said 21

• My chances of getting laid are practically zero. No point for me to carry condoms. I do know that my best friend carries a condom in his pocket all the time.

• I'm clipped, so 'no'.

• I guess that would make sense

• Plus my uptight wife expects me to only have sex with her.

• you poor thing

• I almost always carry 1-2 condoms in my wallet (and I take them out of my wallet at night so they don't get "compromised".I feel that every non-celibate guy should carry condoms on him (and check the expiration dates on them to be responsible). :-P

• yesssss agree 100%

• no but I was thinking that maybe I should as I seem to go to a lot of bars and always trying to meet random girls , I don't really hook up with anyone but who knows its the summer and anything can happen so maybe I should be prepared just incase and even if I never use it at least I don't have to worry about things happening if I were to hook up with someone

• Yes do that.

• No, not at all.

• No, I never have them on me. But then again I'm still in high school and I'm kind of busy working on getting into college...girls can come later.

• Good for you kid. Good luck xD

• Only at rock festivals and in situations like that where I'm extremely drunk and it's good to have. No in other situations because I'm not interested in random hookups and I'm kind of a pessimist considering sex, dating and relationships.

• Yes I carry one with me all the time. For some spur of the moment sex or a great opportunity I want to be prepared.

• I usually have one.. Better safe than sorry.

• Yea...no. The chances of me getting lucky is slim to none...so let's keep that going! lolMy buddy, on the other hand, has big ass box of condoms in the trunk of his car. O.o ...I don't wanna sit in his backseat.

• Looooooool

• i don't use condoms

• Nope. I would literally rather not have sex than use a condom, I loathe the damn things.

• Really no sex ?

• Show Older
    • I don't know how it feels for the girl. I feel like I'm f***ing a plastic back with a pretty paint job, as crude as that sounds lol

• *bag

• nope

• I don't carry one because I'm not going to have sex with anyone anytime soon

• i keep a condom in my wallet, but I have better odds of a lightning rod on my house being more useful.

• Nope.

• No I don't plan on getting laid anytime soon lol If I had reason to believe there might be sex in my future I would run out and buy some. But until that day comes. Wow a box of condoms in her bag the whole time? I didn't know girls were so considerate :)

• Well she was dating someone

• No, I don't.

• Yes I keep 2 with me at all times.

• Overachieve over here xD lol

• Not really... I have a bad habit of forgetting to replenish a lot of stuff, so keeping 2 is better than 1.

• Yup, because like my dad always said "better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it" but as soon as I start dating I try and get her on the pill asap because humping plastic sucks.

• Lol get her on the pill. What are you like the dad or something lol

• Well they keep calling me daddy so

• lmao naughty

• No. I'm counting on my dates to keep one in their purse, if they want to ride the Joey Train. :l

• Haha

What Girls Said 14

• No, I never have. Random, spontaneous sex doesn't happen in my life, haha!

• I don't carry condoms around everywhere I go. I only carry them if I feel I might get lucky. When I first started seeing my boyfriend, I carried condoms around because I knew we would be getting intimate soon, and I wanted to be prepared.

• Usually yeah, I have one in my purse. I don't at the moment because I used it, but it'll be replaced soon enough. I just always like to have it there - I don't think providing a condom should always be left up to the guy, and more often than not, if we go round to his place he'll say he hasn't got any in; so if I carry one round with me, then he's never got that excuse.

• Lol when you want it you want it huh.

• Show Older
    • Did you use it with the guy you are seeing or someone else?

• The guy I'm seeing.

• I don't have any right now, because I am in a long term relationship, but I always have carried condoms while I'm single.

• No, I don't. I'm scared that my mom finds it.

• Haha well is better if she sees that you are being precautions instead of getting pregnant or STD

• I carry one in my purse all the tme. You never know when you may find a guy that you may want LOL.

• Honestly no

• I used to carry one or two in my purse, but not anymore.

• No but I should.

• Nope

• Virgin till marriage so...no.

• No I don't carry one but I always have them at my apartment.

• What if you are somewhere else?

• The guys usually carry it.

• Leave it up to the guy then?

• Adding to my answer earlier about women should take the responsibility, some guys are not safe with their condoms. They keep them in their car where they get hot and they can break more easily and some guys poke holes in them just to be asses.

• Haha why would a guy want children?

• Some people do irrational things. It may not to have a kid but to infect someone with something

• Idk. Thank god I don't fck around with crazy.

• Before I was with my fiance I would always keep some with me. You never know what is going to happen when you go out or to a party and it is better to be safe than sorry. This bullsh*t theory that it is the mans jobto carry them is stupid. Women should be just as concerned with their sexual health and take the responsibility.

• That's exactly what I think

• Show Older
    • Yeah I was like oh the pull out method, tell me how that worked for ya. And she got chlamidia. If that isn't enough to convince you to carry them then I throw in the towel lol

• F*** no. I always have them with me too. Or the dude is just not putting it in.