Do all girls like being "filled up" and "stretched out" during sex from a large penis and being hurt?

A friend of mine who is a girl said she loves being filled up, stretched out, and the hurt that comes from a big penis. Is this true for most or all girls? She said it really does feel way better to be filled up and stretched out than just an average penis. Is she mental or what?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• its kinda intimidating because it really painfulll at 1st

once you're really wet it feels better and sometimes it does hurt good

gonna need pet insurance because he'll destroy my little p**** tho. so it doesn't really matter, average is fine, it's more of how to use it

• i do like feeling submissive while he takes control.when its already in and I'm wet that feels pretty good. but I don't like feeling like my p**** is being destroyed every time he puts it in me

id rather the pleasure be more dominant over the pain

the thing about average is we can do all kinds of stuff and it feel real good and he can leave it in, and get me really wet. plus I'll stay tight down there which is good to know. ahha

• So do you like that it won't fit unless he rams it in though in a submissive kind of way?

• it feels good after awhile,but it won't all fit in, for me. unless he rams it into my p**** which hurts a lot.certain movements will hurt me and I'll have to pull it out

i prefer average longer ones because I like feeling everything deep inside me instead.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• Of course, girth is more important than length as long as you have an average length.

• lol yes I get told it hurts but in a good way :)

• It is too big but I wouldn't be complaining lol

• What if it is an inch or so longer than that and thick? That too big?

• Show Older
  • OHHHHH don't even talk about it ! (AMAzing feeling)

• not always but yeah ... :D but that doesn't affect my feelings toward my guy

• Really? Do you think about past guys or other guys who might be able to give you that feeling?

• sometimes...

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• I'm on the "huge" side of things in both length and thickness. Most of the girls who enjoyed mine tend to do so because of the thickness rather than it being long.

The girls that didn't like the girth didn't like it because :-

1) Pain when I put it in.

2) Pain after it is over.

3) She felt it was too dominating especially when I kept going deep in her and she felt all submissive and unable to control anything.

4) Reminded her of the pain of being raped.

I usually push hard so at least half of the penis enters her, many girls have liked it as they enjoyed the feel of their vagina suddenly being filled up and also the hurt that comes with it. Some screamed from the pain but still liked the feel. I'm also rigorous and rough when I thrust usually do fast, deep and long strokes.

Most girls aren't quite as fragile as what we think, they have very high tolerance to pain.

• How huge are you claiming to be? Every guy on GAG is huge btw!

• Everyone is different. but my girl loves it

• This is probably one of the most important things in life for women.