Do girls like to get their feet licked?

I know some girls are into that (toe sucking, licking soles, worshiping feet). What about you? Would you love it if your boyfriend did this? And if so, why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't really do the whole foot fetish thing, However I know quite a few girls do. There is one thing I did like was if me and my ex boyfriend were in the bath he was pick up my feet and wash them really gently, Sounds a little strange but it just felt really caring and felt so loving. Sometimes I would let him give me a foot massage and kiss my feet but that was only if he was lucky.I think the thing that puts me off a foot fetish are people who have really smelly feet as some people don't look after there feet which can lead to dead skin build up on the ball of the foot and I hate that!

What Girls Said 8

• I'd scream if a guy even tried to lick my feet! I think all feet are disgusting including my own!

• No

• But you would let him lick your ass, right?

• Nah. I hate feet, including my own.

• I never got into the whole foot fetish thing. Feet, for the most part, disgust me as a whole. If my boyfriend was into it I would appease him but really I would not be into it.

• That would tickle me silly. Little kisses are okay...but the licking would probably make me giggle a lot.

• i would not like it at all. I hate feet and people touching mine. I would be freaked out, but that's just me

• not really. too be honest I think I would be more freaked out than anything.

• Not really, my feet are probably my most ticklish body part, lol.

• yes, our feet are very sensitive and its my hot spot. I never really had it down much or long at all but when I got a little lick, it felt good. So I like it and hopefully can meet a guy who is actually into really licking them

• Both. I don't know y but it jus feels lovely

• Is it just a good feeling or does it also turn you on?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!