Should I just do it, just pay for sex

i mean no girl wants me no matter how much I try, not for a relationship or sex.

but I find the thought of paying for sex too desperate because I want a girl to have sex with me because they want too, not because they have too.

i always thought id never go down that road to pay, I even find strippers and strip clubs a depressing thing to go too.

what are your thoughts

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nah, man, keep at it. If you've had no luck with women regularly, try using the internet. For example, dating sites like OKcupid ( link ), Plenty Of Fish ( link ), Zoosk ( link ) or any one of many other free dating sites. There are even paid dating sites, such as eHarmony ( link ), Match ( link ), Lava Life ( link ), or Chemistry ( link ). Beyond that, I think if you stepped into the right IRC channel, you could at least get laid in a one-nighter.

Obviously, there are a ton of people who still stick a stigma on the internet, saying that it's only desperate losers, but hey, if that's true, then at least you know the bar is set pretty low.

Still, I'd advise you not give up. Keep trying. Maybe keep visiting this site and look for tips on how to pick someone up. Hell, read a few dozen issues of Maxim or something. Ask friends for tips if you like. Whatever you do, though, don't give up. You pay for it, and you're just going to feel worse about yourself. Try the internet first. Maybe throw a few bucks into the paid dating sites, if you haven't had any luck. But seriously man, keep trying if you're that lonely.

As for sex, don't make that your primary focus. It will come off like a bad stink. Just live your life, and let it happen. I advise you focus on relationships first, but hey, if you can't do that, there are hook up sites too.

Best of luck to you, man.

• No problem, man. Was any of that a help to you?

• thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you could do it.

• i know

• It's just sex but protect yourself. Don't lose hope on dating though.

• wow, never thougtht id hear that coming from a woman

What Guys Said 7

• Oh come on man. Sex is not everything. Why would you want to do it with some random girl you don't know? There is nothing special or beneficial about that. Sex is supposed to be between two lovers. You just haven't found yours yet. You still got plenty of time. People fall in love and get married at all ages. From early teens (or even earlier in a culture or two) all the way into the 50s (maybe even 60s). Being a virgin at any age is nothing to be ashamed, embarrassed, or depressed about. Focus on other more important things in life. Travel, meet new people, and the right girl will gradually come along. Don't pay for sex. There is nothing good about someone who pays for sex.

• i know, I'm just nearly 26 and I'm missing that comfort of female in my life

• Do it if you only want to pleasure yourself. But don't lose hope in the dating world.

Every body has an equal chance to get themselves a partner if they just keep on looking.

• 1. Not everyone's life is the same buddy, if there are those like you who feel this way (I used to feel this way in my pre teens) and there are those who are like me - plagued with women and just doesn't want any (there are reasons and good ones)

2. Go on and pay for it if you want to - it's a biological need and requirement

3. Just ensure that you don't (a) make a habit of it - it can be a nastily bad one (b) don't mix it up with companionship or as an ego boost - it's pure trade

4. There is always a time for everything and it happens in good time, but you can always fill in the gaps with easier options as long as you know what and why

5. There are tons of dating websites too that offer options, you can try them too

• Cause like any other place even on dating sites presentation matters ;) whether in person or otherwise it always matters how things are presented to the target audience :)

Ofcourse there are other options too and I've described just that - don't get guilty & don't get hooked

Good luck

• i mean I've been on them, messaged a lot of girls near me but none replied, different sites, same thing

• When you say you've tried dating sites, what do you mean?

• Show Older
  • If it's legal (or tolerated) in your area, and if you live in some modern Western country where prostitutes are actually very careful about sexual health, then sure go for it. In the Internet age, you can conveniently pick out a prostitute of your choice online. There are even online directories! You could quite easily find a good-looking prostitute for around $100 an hour. You can have sex at her place, and no one needs to know.

The taboo against prostitution is ridiculous. Unlike hitting on a girl in a nightclub for example, prostitution is totally honest. If you're a virgin at your age, it's about time you should lose your virginity. It'll calm you down a little and make you more comfortable around women.

• Well, that's what I mean, lol.

• what about a brothel

• As for online dating mentioned in someone else's comment, if you think having success with girls offline is hard, online dating is even harder! You're in competition not only with confident guys but with all the shy guys who are too shy to hit on girls in real life. Even the ugliest girl will get many messages. An average girl could get hundreds a month. It's a waste of time if you're a man!

• If it will stop you whining about it, then yeah, knock yourself out.

• Go for it

• Sex isn't eveything man. Just live your life

• All he said was that sex isn't everything, and really, it isn't. Just a stab in the dark, but maybe he said that because really, it's not like you'd die without it. It's not like water or air.

• then how do you know sex isn't something if you haven't tried it

• Dont assume. I'm 24 and haven't had sex

• Show Older