Should I just do it, just pay for sex

i mean no girl wants me no matter how much I try, not for a relationship or sex. but I find the thought of paying for sex too desperate because I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nah, man, keep at it. If you've had no luck with women regularly, try using the internet. For example, dating sites like OKcupid ( link ), Plenty Of Fish ( link ), Zoosk ( link ) or any one of many other free dating sites. There are even paid dating sites, such as eHarmony ( link ), Match ( link ), Lava Life ( link ), or Chemistry ( link ). Beyond that, I think if you stepped into the right IRC channel, you could at least get laid in a one-nighter.

Obviously, there are a ton of people who still stick a stigma on the internet, saying that it's only desperate losers, but hey, if that's true, then at least you know the bar is set pretty low.

Still, I'd advise you not give up. Keep trying. Maybe keep visiting this site and look for tips on how to pick someone up. Hell, read a few dozen issues of Maxim or something. Ask friends for tips if you like. Whatever you do, though, don't give up. You pay for it, and you're just going to feel worse about yourself. Try the internet first. Maybe throw a few bucks into the paid dating sites, if you haven't had any luck. But seriously man, keep trying if you're that lonely.

As for sex, don't make that your primary focus. It will come off like a bad stink. Just live your life, and let it happen. I advise you focus on relationships first, but hey, if you can't do that, there are hook up sites too.

Best of luck to you, man.

• thanks

• No problem, man. Was any of that a help to you?