What does sperm taste like?

Is it supposed to taste acidic? My bf's does-is that normal. Once it got in my eye and my eye stung so bad...it's like he has toxic come lol. When his sperm went down my throat it tasted pretty bad. He is the only guy's come that I've tasted.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can't tell you what it's supposed to taste like, as I've never tasted it. I'm told the diet effects the taste a little bit though. Anyway here is what else I can tell you. I can tell you I had one (and only one) girlfriend who would later tell me it felt like it burned if I came inside of her. I can also say that if it did got on on open wound (hey it can happen) it sometimes might sting a bit. As for the other girls I've been with, they had no complaints, also a few girls swallowed, but they never mentioned what the taste was. (though I never asked) Anyway good luck with this question.

• Well you didn't really(like you said) have any experience so IDK. I don't taste his come anymore. I just told him I don't think you should do that till you're married lol. Anyways I don't think I would swallow him unless we were married caused GAWD it tastes awful

• I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.Was this answer at all helpful to you?

• Well I wouldn't know from first hand experience. And personally I got sensitive eyes, like I was a goddamn moleman or something, and therefore everything stings when it gets in my eyes. But what I have heard a lot of is that yes it stings like a bitch when you get it in your eyes. Also I sued to date a girl who was a real splasher, and I got it in my eye when I was going down on her. Kinda stung then too, but meh... I'm a terrible judge, as I already said.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• The only 2 guys I have ever tasted were slightly bitter & salty. First guy WAY stronger than the other. You warm up to the taste after awhile, I think.

• It's gonna be hard to warm up to it-it tastes HORRIBLE. I don't know what to do.

• varies wildly. if your lucky you will end up with one (some day) that has fairly good tasting cum. (spelled come not come...lol) but unfortunately you have to be very lucky for that to happen. most of it is not very pleasant. if he has a poor diet that is probably not helping with the taste or texture. a lot of beer and smoking are both said to make it worse.

• I thought beer was actually supposed to make it taste better...sweeter in fact. Asparagus is a big no no....google it! :o)

• This site automatically changes the spelling of cum. That's something I don't like about this site...too much censorship.

• I figure any foreign object going in your eye would feel unpleasant.Every guys sperm tastes different. I personally hate the taste of sperm.But I swallow all the time just to keep my man happy. (I know thatturns him on more)

• Lol good point. I just thought that it would be more like water entering your eye. Why does that turn a guy on so much??? I wouldn't let him do it for six moths when we first started dating-and I wish I hadn't because now he wants me to swallow all the time!

• Its not suppose to taste bad nor good. Its probably his dieting which has a lot to do with how the come taste. And come is a tolerable taste, shouldn't taste bad

• Well I think he has the average guy's diet-maybe it shouldn't taste bad but it really does

• It doesn't taste good but it depends on your guy and what he eats but come itself if the guy has good diet shouldnt taste bad. Its a tolerable taste but I have tasted bad come before because of the guy

• No...it actually tastes really bad

• Show Older
  • Every guy tastes different. Some taste really good (it sounds crazy but it's true). What they eat, their PH balance, how clean they are all have an impact on the taste. My ex had a very smoothe sweet taste to him but I have had others that are absolutely rank.