What does sperm taste like?

Is it supposed to taste acidic? My bf's does-is that normal. Once it got in my eye and my eye stung so bad...it's like he has toxic come lol. When his sperm went down my throat it tasted pretty bad. He is the only guy's come that I've tasted.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't tell you what it's supposed to taste like, as I've never tasted it. I'm told the diet effects the taste a little bit though. Anyway here is what else I can tell you. I can tell you I had one (and only one) girlfriend who would later tell me it felt like it burned if I came inside of her. I can also say that if it did got on on open wound (hey it can happen) it sometimes might sting a bit. As for the other girls I've been with, they had no complaints, also a few girls swallowed, but they never mentioned what the taste was. (though I never asked) Anyway good luck with this question.

• So it's normal if it stings your eye?

• Show Older
    • I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.

Was this answer at all helpful to you?

• Well you didn't really(like you said) have any experience so IDK. I don't taste his come anymore. I just told him I don't think you should do that till you're married lol. Anyways I don't think I would swallow him unless we were married caused GAWD it tastes awful