Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Do girls ever wake up horny?

Ive wondered if they do I mean being a guy I do and just wondered if girls did the same

Most Helpful Girl

• Yessssssss! I think is in the morning when I wake up when I'm the horniest.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes I do

• Yesh lol

• Yes and yes! It happens to me every morning.

• Yes, of course every morning. Specially when I'm ovulating.

• yeap, it is not that common, but we do.

• ahahah yep

• yup :)

• I personally don't, but I've had wet dreams during sleep. Those orgasms are supreme.

• Yep, same here.

• Which is why I said "I personally don't, but I've...".

• makes me curious.. is it you dream of sex and end up in orgasm or while sleeping you get the "craving" and self-masturbate in sleep?

• A few mornings out of the week.

• All the time. Like today actually. I've been so horny all day. I tried to fix the problem but I'm still in need of my boyfriend right now. I've just been craving so bad.

• I never wake up horny. I'm too busy getting ready and wishing I could be asleep so the last thing on my mind is sex.

• Yes we do but I read somewhere that women are more horny at night and men are more horny in the morning

What Guys Said 2

• They do wake up horny sometimes. Getting them to act on their hormones is the challenge :(

• girls do too.. I hv caught my ex-gf gently rubbing herself juss before she fully wakes up.. makes me super hard and horny