What do you do if you don't want to swallow?

when giving head and you don't want to swallow where should you spit it out without making it awkward.

Also if you have rings on your fingers should you take them off before giving head?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 4

• If you don't want to swallow, you could always take him out of ur mouth right beforehand. Or just smile and excuse yourself. Otherwise, yes the tissue idea is good! I personally just find it easier to swallow as he's cumming, so I don't have to hold it in my mouth :o)

Oh, and rings...yes if you have a few then take them off.

• anywhere you want...you have complete control...after all you just gave him a blowjob. the nice thing to do, if you don't want to swallow, is to discreetly have a tissue ready to spit into.

best to take rings off.

• Selected as most helpful

Spit anywhere you please. Or snowball.

P.S.: Definitely take the rings off. A pinch would be a nasty surprise.

• Options. I'm all about giving options.

• Why would you tell her to snowball?????

• That's no problem. Just take it out beforehand and finish him off in a tissue. Make sure he knows to let you know when it's getting imminent.

• keep it in your mouth and spit it all over his wang while you give head again is one way or just spit it out. rings MUST come off if you are going to use your hand!

• i don't know how to help you on this...