How long was your longest intercourse session?

Me and my boyfriend have sex on a regular basis, almost daily and we have sex for like 30 plus minutes pretty much every time and by sex I mean him inside me for 30 minutes and longer. I've heard that about 3-13 minutes is the norm lol how long was your longest sex session? lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• a bit over 3 hours D in the V. all kinds of positions. it happens when we would go at it 3-5 times a day for a few days in a row and I could build up stamina/restraint/mental ability.a lot of times lasted an hour no problemsome of the best times for just hard orgasm were like 20 mins. the long sessions were great too because we would make out and be really intimate while slow grinding on each other and then just start going hard on each other.feeling my girlfriend get off a few times in a session was great

What Guys Said 9

• 30-40 min. My wife does not like longer than that. She loves cunnilingus. It can last indefinitely. For penetration reserved 30 min or little longer.

• Probably 30 to 40 minutes.

• 4-5 hrs

• My ex girlfriend said she would get sore if it lasted too long, so I think about 20 minutes.

• Probably around 30 minutes just as you listed above, which is fine with me, any longer and I start to get sore, additionally I can go usually twice a day but no more than that for the same reasons I listed before. I have read a few other responses which are around this same time frame, which I think is reasonable. I always find it ridiculous when people list super extended time limits like 5 hours or more. I suppose it's possible, but I can't imagine having sex for that length of time.

• Excluding everything but penetration, about 45 min is the average. Most girls will have orgasmed at least 4 or 5 times by then so most of them will say it's too sore for much more So generally about that length. The longest was probably close to an hour and a half. Can't say I keep records of my times.. xD

• When I was into tantric sex, easily an entire weekend Friday night until Monday morning (not counting sleep and eating). It's fun to make a women c** for 2 hours continuously :)

• maybe like 5 min or so

• Nice! How many times do you tend to come during the 30 minutes of penetration?I think my longest session was something like 45 mins, but it's ususally more like 15-20.

• I squirt and I hold it in a lot because I make quite a mess and I've already messed up my boyfriend's bed from squirting so much on it :/ lol the first time we had sex and I was incredibly wet we didn't need lube (and hardly ever do) and he was shocked because he said most girls don't get that wet or that you usually need lube like every time

• Show Older
    • I was a virgin and wasn't good at making myself feel good until I met him

• That's a fun story. So really, this guy got you to rock with the big, wet O! lol! Very nice! Kudos to him! I hope you're returning the favor! ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• 3-4 hours, but most of it was foreplay. If you mean just penetration, then probably about half an hour.

• Is that 30 minutes inside you continuously? I get sore after 10 minutes, so I'd say 10 minutes, take a break and then go again.

• 30-35 min then take a break and have sex again.

• 8 hrs! Don't ask me how that happens cos I wouldn't know that either!