Ladies only. Have you ever had sex in public?

Some women find it has a turn on I had sex in public it was a turn on for her knowing someone is watching.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes. Had sex on a picnic table in a state park once. Being naked in the daylight, the danger of being seen at any moment, was extremely exciting. I think it was the fastest I ever reached orgasm. The guy finished on my belly when we were done and we didn't have anything to clean it up with, so I had to use my panties. Walking around the rest of the day with nothing on under my dress made me feel extra naughty. Would love to have sex somewhere in public with people watching but guys seem very shy about that.

• Naughty, I love it!! xoxo

What Girls Said 5

• Beach, Car and Movie Theater.

• Yeah in a car at a movie theater where people were coming and going...He was so turned on by that, he only lasted not even 5 minutes...He was so excited...Or so he said...

• On the beach... it was sunset and there was like no one around but yeah there could have been ha. On a basketball court... we were at the dam playing basketball and I tripped and just rolled around laughing cause I was being stupid and fell. he tripped over me and fell too. one thing led to another and what do ya know we were having sex lol I just have to reccomend not doing it on a court ever.. you get major brush burns haha (:

• yer I love it. I've done it on a randoms driveway, and cubby house, car, footy feild, trampoline. I haven't done anything like that for a while, but I'd definitely be keen to, it's so exciting

• The most public place I've had sex is a car somewhere, I would love to try move public places, knowing some could catch you is a huge turn on its like having sex with someone sleeping in the same room.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!