23 year old male virgin who has never had a girlfriend, am I a loser?

I'm a 23 year old male virgin who has never even kissed a girl. This fact really gets me down and at times I feel completely useless. I'm worried... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think whoever told you that, or whatever has put that idea in your head, -they're/that is the loser. Just because majority of people and society has become so run down and lost all sight of morals and "boundaries" so to speak, doesn't mean its not OK to be a virgin or to have never kissed a girl. In fact, its perfectly OK that you haven't. There are many many beautiful and respectful girls out there that would high five you and love to give you the time of day, any day. People generally that are out sleeping around or hooking up, whatever, they're often times not as happy as they may seem...and in a way even kinda feel the way you do, except opposite. They think all they have to offer is a physical relationship because they don't know how to have an emotional one. Its not very hard to know if you can care for something, or if you have a heart, if you do...take pride in that and confidence and with that will come something more than a kiss or just jumping in bed with someone.