Is an 8 inch penis big or small?

I'm just wondering from all your perspectives. Is that too big or small in your eyes. ..or just right?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just some stats for you to think about:80% of men have a penis between 4.7" to 6.4" long.Less than 3% of men are over 7"Less than 1% of men are over 7.5"Less than 0.1% (less than one in 1,000) of men are over 8"Less than 0.0002% (less than one in 500,000) of men are over 9"Evolution tells you that the most "successful" penis size is going to be an average-sized penis, and that penis size evolved to optimize success. Thus, the most successful penis size is about 5.7". If women as a whole wanted or needed 8" penises, that would be the average size, but it isn't.

What Guys Said 13

• Too big. Most girls say that 7" is the best. But 8" is going overboard. There are women who can handle it though.

• I have a 7 inch. 8 Inch a slightly bigger.

• It's a micro penis.

• If you're comparing a human penis with that of a horse's, then an 8 inch shall be smaller. Other than that, I can't see how an 8 inch penis is smaller.

• Are you kidding with that question?

• Are you kidding me lol, way too big.

• I don't see a problem with it, I am slightly bigger than that and I haven't heard any complaints. The guy just has to take it easy till the girl is used to it.

• i have 5 inches and my girl is perfectly fine with it. well I have some skill too though...her saying

• 6d

Most would say 8 inches is big – but let’s remember that, in most cases and in the long run, size is perhaps less important than skill and organ health. In terms of health, most men think this just means checking for STIs, but it’s more than that. They need to be using a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that can help address common issues like dry penis skin, penis odor, loss of sensation, etc.

• all the p*rn stars seem to enjoy it. its nice to have a big one but when it comes to using it I'm not so sure. its better for the ego I guess

• honestly an actual 8 inch penis is pretty big and few people have onemost girls think 8 inches is common because: a. they can't estimate very well and b. guys lie to them about their size and make a 6 an 8take an A4 paper. cut it at 8 inches in length and roll it up and see for yourself how big it is

• lmao okay thanks

• 4-6 inches is average for the human males adult endowment 6.5 to 7.5" inches large and anything above that is considered HUNG. Or so I understand it...I am average in length.

• Too big more most

What Girls Said 10

• You're kidding? Obviously small...

• (Sarcasm intended)

• lol

• I think anything over 7 is too big.

• It's alright. A bit big... It would depend on the girth of the 8" penis.

• That wouldn't be terrible UNLESS the guy the penis is attached to doesn't DO anything when it is time to use that penis. Because what I have noticed is that the bigger they are, the more they don't do a goddamn thing because they think just showing up with an 8-inch d*** is going to get the job done right- and I assure you, they are WRONG. It can be pretty cool at first, but then, you know... come ON, dude. Don't just lay there. And that is why when I see a guy hung like that, I have to stop myself from rolling my eyeballs. Because YAY, it's so BIG! But also, goddamnit, he's not gonna do NOTHIN. LE SIGH.

• Too big...

• very big

• According to many studies average is 4-6 inches so you can clearly see 8 inches is a couple inches above normal! most women can't take all of it right away but of course the body adapts. if you have been with guys who are bigger (congrats?) you are "lucky" although I think a lot of women would agree it isn't always the bigger the better but more the bigger the more painful

• Depends on big the woman's vagina is. There are who can take A LOT!

• too big

• WAY too big.

• lol

• That's too big