• Ask
  • myTake

Is an 8 inch penis big or small?

I'm just wondering from all your perspectives. Is that too big or small in your eyes. ..or just right?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just some stats for you to think about:

80% of men have a penis between 4.7" to 6.4" long.

Less than 3% of men are over 7"

Less than 1% of men are over 7.5"

Less than 0.1% (less than one in 1,000) of men are over 8"

Less than 0.0002% (less than one in 500,000) of men are over 9"

Evolution tells you that the most "successful" penis size is going to be an average-sized penis, and that penis size evolved to optimize success. Thus, the most successful penis size is about 5.7". If women as a whole wanted or needed 8" penises, that would be the average size, but it isn't.

What Guys Said 18

• Too big. Most girls say that 7" is the best. But 8" is going overboard. There are women who can handle it though.

• big of couse... LOL

• I have a 7 inch. 8 Inch a slightly bigger.

• It's a micro penis.

• If you're comparing a human penis with that of a horse's, then an 8 inch shall be smaller. Other than that, I can't see how an 8 inch penis is smaller.

• Are you kidding with that question?

• Are you kidding me lol, way too big.

• I don't see a problem with it, I am slightly bigger than that and I haven't heard any complaints. The guy just has to take it easy till the girl is used to it.

• I think that's about the average size here on GAG.

• i have 5 inches and my girl is perfectly fine with it. well I have some skill too though...her saying

• Most would say 8 inches is big – but let’s remember that, in most cases and in the long run, size is perhaps less important than skill and organ health. In terms of health, most men think this just means checking for STIs, but it’s more than that. They need to be using a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that can help address common issues like dry penis skin, penis odor, loss of sensation, etc.

• I am 8 and i have been told by all 19 women i have had sex with that it was the biggest or close to the biggest they have had. A couple had "been around the block" so they had a few to compare too.

I did not know it was that big at first. I just thought it was something that chicks say... "ooh you are huge". But after a few more experienced girls i realized it was truly big.

This guy... he records the women he's f'd lol

• honestly an actual 8 inch penis is pretty big and few people have one

most girls think 8 inches is common because: a. they can't estimate very well and b. guys lie to them about their size and make a 6 an 8

take an A4 paper. cut it at 8 inches in length and roll it up and see for yourself how big it is

• lmao okay thanks

• all the p*rn stars seem to enjoy it. its nice to have a big one but when it comes to using it I'm not so sure. its better for the ego I guess

• 4-6 inches is average for the human males adult endowment 6.5 to 7.5" inches large and anything above that is considered HUNG. Or so I understand it...

I am average in length.

• I can tell you that this question on this site is one of the most annoying and repeated questions, and it is so cliché it makes me cringe.

• Too big more most

What Girls Said 13

• Using a GAG tape measure I would have to say it's close to average.

• You're kidding? Obviously small...

• (Sarcasm intended)

• lol

• I think anything over 7 is too big.

• it is big! The guy I am dating has a thick 8 Pincher... a little over... and he's packing!

• That wouldn't be terrible UNLESS the guy the penis is attached to doesn't DO anything when it is time to use that penis. Because what I have noticed is that the bigger they are, the more they don't do a goddamn thing because they think just showing up with an 8-inch d*** is going to get the job done right- and I assure you, they are WRONG. It can be pretty cool at first, but then, you know... come ON, dude. Don't just lay there.

And that is why when I see a guy hung like that, I have to stop myself from rolling my eyeballs. Because YAY, it's so BIG! But also, goddamnit, he's not gonna do NOTHIN. LE SIGH.

• It's alright. A bit big...

It would depend on the girth of the 8" penis.

• Too big...

• very big

• According to many studies average is 4-6 inches so you can clearly see 8 inches is a couple inches above normal! most women can't take all of it right away but of course the body adapts. if you have been with guys who are bigger (congrats?) you are "lucky" although I think a lot of women would agree it isn't always the bigger the better but more the bigger the more painful

• Depends on big the woman's vagina is. There are who can take A LOT!

• too big

• WAY too big.

• lol

• Lmao... so if I want an 8" penis, a man will grow it that size for me?

• That's too big

0/2500