Is an 8 inch penis big or small?

I'm just wondering from all your perspectives. Is that too big or small in your eyes. ..or just right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just some stats for you to think about:

80% of men have a penis between 4.7" to 6.4" long.

Less than 3% of men are over 7"

Less than 1% of men are over 7.5"

Less than 0.1% (less than one in 1,000) of men are over 8"

Less than 0.0002% (less than one in 500,000) of men are over 9"

Evolution tells you that the most "successful" penis size is going to be an average-sized penis, and that penis size evolved to optimize success. Thus, the most successful penis size is about 5.7". If women as a whole wanted or needed 8" penises, that would be the average size, but it isn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• According to many studies average is 4-6 inches so you can clearly see 8 inches is a couple inches above normal! most women can't take all of it right away but of course the body adapts. if you have been with guys who are bigger (congrats?) you are "lucky" although I think a lot of women would agree it isn't always the bigger the better but more the bigger the more painful

What Guys Said 24

• It's a micro penis.

• Too big. Most girls say that 7" is the best. But 8" is going overboard. There are women who can handle it though.

• big of couse... LOL

• You girls are crazy. 8" is not too big, you just need a guy that knows pussy. You can't just start pounding right away. You have to get your pussy use to it. So just one time with an 8" cock isn't going to cut it. You need it multiple times to feel the real effect.

• I have a 7 inch. 8 Inch a slightly bigger.

• If you're comparing a human penis with that of a horse's, then an 8 inch shall be smaller. Other than that, I can't see how an 8 inch penis is smaller.

• Most would say 8 inches is big – but let’s remember that, in most cases and in the long run, size is perhaps less important than skill and organ health. In terms of health, most men think this just means checking for STIs, but it’s more than that. They need to be using a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that can help address common issues like dry penis skin, penis odor, loss of sensation, etc.

• I am 8 and i have been told by all 19 women i have had sex with that it was the biggest or close to the biggest they have had. A couple had "been around the block" so they had a few to compare too.

I did not know it was that big at first. I just thought it was something that chicks say... "ooh you are huge". But after a few more experienced girls i realized it was truly big.

• honestly an actual 8 inch penis is pretty big and few people have one

most girls think 8 inches is common because: a. they can't estimate very well and b. guys lie to them about their size and make a 6 an 8

take an A4 paper. cut it at 8 inches in length and roll it up and see for yourself how big it is

• I don't see a problem with it, I am slightly bigger than that and I haven't heard any complaints. The guy just has to take it easy till the girl is used to it.

• i have 5 inches and my girl is perfectly fine with it. well I have some skill too though...her saying

• Are you kidding with that question?

• My penis is 8 inches 9 if it is a special occasion. I thought my penis wasn't that big until i put it next to a hair spry bottle.

• This chat is a huge self esteem builder I'm 15 and I'm around 7.8 in and I was wondering if that was average for a grown man

• I think that's about the average size here on GAG.

• all the p*rn stars seem to enjoy it. its nice to have a big one but when it comes to using it I'm not so sure. its better for the ego I guess

• Its really tiny you know lmao

• Are you kidding me lol, way too big.

• I have 8 inches I wanted it to be 9

• I have an 8 inch penis and average girth. My suggestion is that you learn to be a wizard with your mouth and hands so that she will be "broken in" if you will-a crude way to say it but lack of better terms- and just be careful when you do get it in

• I have a 9 inch penis and I'm 17 is that good for my age?

• I can tell you that this question on this site is one of the most annoying and repeated questions, and it is so cliché it makes me cringe.

• 4-6 inches is average for the human males adult endowment 6.5 to 7.5" inches large and anything above that is considered HUNG. Or so I understand it...

I am average in length.

• Too big more most

What Girls Said 15

• That wouldn't be terrible UNLESS the guy the penis is attached to doesn't DO anything when it is time to use that penis. Because what I have noticed is that the bigger they are, the more they don't do a goddamn thing because they think just showing up with an 8-inch d*** is going to get the job done right- and I assure you, they are WRONG. It can be pretty cool at first, but then, you know... come ON, dude. Don't just lay there.

And that is why when I see a guy hung like that, I have to stop myself from rolling my eyeballs. Because YAY, it's so BIG! But also, goddamnit, he's not gonna do NOTHIN. LE SIGH.

• Using a GAG tape measure I would have to say it's close to average.

• I think anything over 7 is too big.

• You're kidding? Obviously small...

• It's alright. A bit big...

It would depend on the girth of the 8" penis.

• Too big...

• Okay my husband of 21 years is 8 in 3 quarters I didn't have any idea that that was above average I was only 15 years old when we started having sex I guess you could say I grew into it lol!

• 8 inches... fuck, that's big... probably not what I'd want but whatever floats your boat x

• it is big! The guy I am dating has a thick 8 Pincher... a little over... and he's packing!

• Lol that's so sad everyone thinks that's big my man is way bigger than that

• Lmao... so if I want an 8" penis, a man will grow it that size for me?

• very big

• too big

• WAY too big.

• That's too big