Is an 8 inch penis big or small?

I'm just wondering from all your perspectives. Is that too big or small in your eyes. ..or just right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just some stats for you to think about:

80% of men have a penis between 4.7" to 6.4" long.

Less than 3% of men are over 7"

Less than 1% of men are over 7.5"

Less than 0.1% (less than one in 1,000) of men are over 8"

Less than 0.0002% (less than one in 500,000) of men are over 9"

Evolution tells you that the most "successful" penis size is going to be an average-sized penis, and that penis size evolved to optimize success. Thus, the most successful penis size is about 5.7". If women as a whole wanted or needed 8" penises, that would be the average size, but it isn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• According to many studies average is 4-6 inches so you can clearly see 8 inches is a couple inches above normal! most women can't take all of it right away but of course the body adapts. if you have been with guys who are bigger (congrats?) you are "lucky" although I think a lot of women would agree it isn't always the bigger the better but more the bigger the more painful

What Guys Said 25

• big of couse... LOL

• Too big. Most girls say that 7" is the best. But 8" is going overboard. There are women who can handle it though.

• I have a 7 inch. 8 Inch a slightly bigger.

• If you're comparing a human penis with that of a horse's, then an 8 inch shall be smaller. Other than that, I can't see how an 8 inch penis is smaller.

• I don't see a problem with it, I am slightly bigger than that and I haven't heard any complaints. The guy just has to take it easy till the girl is used to it.

More from Guys
20

What Girls Said 16

• That wouldn't be terrible UNLESS the guy the penis is attached to doesn't DO anything when it is time to use that penis. Because what I have noticed is that the bigger they are, the more they don't do a goddamn thing because they think just showing up with an 8-inch d*** is going to get the job done right- and I assure you, they are WRONG. It can be pretty cool at first, but then, you know... come ON, dude. Don't just lay there.

And that is why when I see a guy hung like that, I have to stop myself from rolling my eyeballs. Because YAY, it's so BIG! But also, goddamnit, he's not gonna do NOTHIN. LE SIGH.

• Too big...

• You're kidding? Obviously small...

• Using a GAG tape measure I would have to say it's close to average.

• It's alright. A bit big...

It would depend on the girth of the 8" penis.

More from Girls
11