What to do now...? Still trying to have an orgasm, obgyn couldn't help.

So I finally got up the courage to ask my gynecologist what I should do about my inability orgasm. She said that there was not enough information, too many unknowns and so there was nothing she could do to help me. Do you think she was telling the truth or just reluctant to help because I'm only 19 and unmarried? I live in a liberal area so I doubt this is the case but it could be, or could be just because I'm young. I've been trying for about a year now but still can't do it. I think it's because I simply can't get aroused enough. Reading/watching p*rn is not arousing to me enough and touching my clit for even twenty minutes does nothing except make it get a little bigger but not feel good at all (and sometimes feel painful). So what should I do now? Are the any doctors out there that are able and willing to actually help me? Would a male escort/prostitute be able to do it for me? (I really don't wanna do that because I have a boyfriend and if I resorted to this I would have to have his permission first.) Is there some kind of sextoy that is guaranteed at least like 90% to give a girl an orgasm?I'm not asking for multiple amazing orgasms. All I want is just one even if it never happens again I would like to know at least one time in my life what it feels like. Do any girls (or guys) have any last resort type suggestions?

She said there was not enough information about female orgasm in general--not about me specifically. I gave her all the information I could think of.

I told her about my relationship with my boyfriend, about my attempts at masturbation, about depression and about my trouble getting aroused and let her test me for low testosterone (even though she said that wouldn't be a problem.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You'd be better off if you could go see a sex therapist.

• Thanks, I'll see if I can find one that my insurance will cover.

What Guys Said 6

• Wow. I'm sorry, but that's a very crappy answer.Yes, I *do* think you might get some value from a sex therapist.Maybe pick up one of Tristan Taormino's books or videos (do some Internet research on her).I'm sure you can get there, but you may need some professional help of some sort.

• Okay, I'll look up sex therapists and the lady on Google. Thanks!

• Tantra is always a solution. Read Diana's book. link

• Honestly this isn't her area. She's not a sex therapist. She's right, there are 100 reasons why you might not be able to achieve orgasm and rare is it something simple and medically wrong. It's usually mental or something you just haven't learned yet.

• If one toy isn't enough, try using two or three more toys at the same time.

• I've never used any toy before. I ordered one yesterday but it hasn't come in the mail yet and won't until Wednesday. I'll see what happens when I use it.

• She would have no reason to lie - if anything, she told you the same thing that several people here did - there was just not enough information. Now I still maintain she could help, PROVIDED you both worked together to eliminate the unknowns. But you seem to be so strongly opposed to even discussing the problem with a professional, I don't see how that can happen.

• How do I seem opposed to discussing the problem with a professional? I let her test my blood, I talked to her about different factors (depression, testosterone, arousal, my boyfriend, etc) and she kept telling me there was nothing she could do. So what else should I be discussing?

• She said that there was not enough information about female orgasm in general so I have no idea what we, two people, could have worked together to do that would eliminate the unknowns about female sexual dysfunction for all females who have it. I told her everything I knew, about myself specifically and about what I had researched in general and she said she couldn't help.

• 38d

have sex with a really hot guy, ur only 19 why worry so much about that, do other things

What Girls Said 0