What to do now...? Still trying to have an orgasm, obgyn couldn't help.

So I finally got up the courage to ask my gynecologist what I should do about my inability orgasm. She said that there was not enough information, too many unknowns and so there was nothing she could do to help me.

Do you think she was telling the truth or just reluctant to help because I'm only 19 and unmarried? I live in a liberal area so I doubt this is the case but it could be, or could be just because I'm young.

I've been trying for about a year now but still can't do it. I think it's because I simply can't get aroused enough. Reading/watching p*rn is not arousing to me enough and touching my clit for even twenty minutes does nothing except make it get a little bigger but not feel good at all (and sometimes feel painful).

So what should I do now?

Are the any doctors out there that are able and willing to actually help me?

Would a male escort/prostitute be able to do it for me? (I really don't wanna do that because I have a boyfriend and if I resorted to this I would have to have his permission first.)

Is there some kind of sextoy that is guaranteed at least like 90% to give a girl an orgasm?

I'm not asking for multiple amazing orgasms. All I want is just one even if it never happens again I would like to know at least one time in my life what it feels like.

Do any girls (or guys) have any last resort type suggestions?

She said there was not enough information about female orgasm in general--not about me specifically. I gave her all the information I could think of.

I told her about my relationship with my boyfriend, about my attempts at masturbation, about depression and about my trouble getting aroused and let her test me for low testosterone (even though she said that wouldn't be a problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd be better off if you could go see a sex therapist.

• Report

Thanks, I'll see if I can find one that my insurance will cover.