Why do 22 year old guys want to have sex with 15 or 16 year olds?

Why do 22 year old guys want to have sex with 15 or 16 year olds? But not a girl as old as they are?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 15 and 16 year old are more naive and manipulated easily. but I think the majority of respectful guys would go for someone more their own age

What Guys Said 7

• I'm afraid it's mainly because 22yr old guys can more easily impress 16 year olds than women their own age, thus 16yr olds are easy prey for them.

• Two possible reasons:Insecurities, they're worried that more experienced girls will judge their performance as less than satisfactory.Or...Forbidden fruit. It's "wrong" and "immoral" to have sex with underaged girls (and boys but it doesn't seem to matter as much when it's an underaged boy) so humans are naturally tempted to do it. When you put a restriction on something people will start doing it more than it was being done before and people who would've otherwise never done it will do it. A way of "sticking it to the man".Or it could be both of these.

• "Insecurities, they're worried that more experienced girls will judge their performance as less than satisfactory."I've met many guys who only want virgins because a virgin can't compare. (and those creeps said it without any shame)

• Well the average 15/16 year old girl is prettier than the average 22 year old girl. Females reach their peak of physical attractiveness at between 14 and 17 on overage. Of course there are exceptions, but I am speaking in general. Perhaps the guy you are speaking of is after a pretty girl. Pretty is nice, but it will not hold up over time. It is far wiser to make mate selections on more permanent criteria. However for a one time sexual experience, he may well prefer the younger girl.

• Lol your facts are a little off

• Show Older
    • Dave,I don't have the same opinion on age and beauty. 16yr olds can be pretty indeed (eye candy) but women get real beauty around their thirties.If I've to choose between a 16yr old and her 36yr old mother, I'll go for the milf, any day.

• Jac, Katies view doesn't count she is female, and coincidentally picked her own age as the peak. Ya right. You however make my own point. Your (eye candy) remark, isn't that what I was saying? It is certainly what I was trying to say. I enjoy the view of them, but I would dread having an hour long conversation with one. :)

• because they can't handlethe challenge of a girl their age

• Pretty much this.

• This one puzzles me too. I just couldn't feel right doing something like that. I do agree that for some guys that's all they can get so they take it.

• Because it is perfectly legal to sleep with 16 year olds no matter how old you are. Well at least in Georgia and Hawaii it's legal. I know that because I have been to both states. No to mention plenty of other states where it is perfectly legal. Of course Hawaii has the lowest age of consent at 14 years of age. However, in Hawaii, if you want to sleep with a 14 or 15 year old you can not be more than 5 years older than that person. So basically, 19 years olds can hook up with 14 year olds and 20 year olds can hood up with 15 year olds. As to why besides the legality of the issue, I don't know. I look at 18 year olds and I think they are to young. Maybe guys those young still think of themselves and being young and don's see a problem there. And to be honest, I don't think there is a problem. Young women are very firm and toned. Men find this appealing.

• what? I don't know any guys that look for younger girls, if anything we try to stay away from them!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know any guys who would want to do that. That is something that would classify as a pedophile. My boyfriend and his friends are 22 and they would make soo much fun of a guy if he decided to sleep with a 15-year-old!

• If only ALL 16 year old girls were that smart....

• At 15, I slept with an 18-year-old. But if he had been 22, I would have known there was something up with him!

• this was my ex boyfriend and me exactly. he's and ex for a reason. because they are desperate and can't get any better, and the 16 year olds think "omg I'm dating a college guy..I'm so popular". its stupid.

• There are rare occasions when it's a genuine thing between a 19-22 year old guy and a 16-17 year old girl.Emphasis on the RARE part.

• Emphasis on the RARE part INDEED.