Man didn't ejaculate during sex: is it the woman's performance fault?

I had sex with a new partner for the first time but it turned out badly for him because he didn't ejaculate. Before we had sex, he was really... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• This guy is a d!ck who doesn't care about YOU as a person at all. To him, you were simply a sex partner, and he expects his sex partners to fit a specific standard and he has no room for variation.

He's doing you a HUGE favor by not having sex with you, and you'd do yourself a huge favor by never communicating with him again. He thinks the universe revolves around him, and has no remorse about his ultra-selfishness. You don't need that.

Every sex partner is different, and as a guy, ever girl is going to be a little different. Some girls really like certain things that the next girl won't, and vice versa. You have to learn your girl and adjust what you do with her. Maybe, gradually over time, she'll learn to like certain things that she didn't before, and maybe not. Either way, you have to expect that it will take some time to "tune in" to her desires and her body's needs. This guy had no intention of changing anything about himself to suit you, and that's definitely not the kind of guy you should be sharing your body (or time) with.

• I was about to adjust myself for him, such as shaving my vagina and was considering watching some p0rn to see how sucking is supposed to be, but naturally, it's really not my thing to do it. And my clitoris is sensitive and I don't like being rubbed harshly down there. He had an urge to f* me, I told him that we should wait to find a bed or a decent place, he couldn't wait and we ended up having sex on the floor. The next day he complained that his knees hurt. I was tolerating all that.

• I tolerated all that thing of having casual sex with him, hoping that one day he may develop feelings for me, even if he didn't, we still had a good time. But what I didn't tolerate is that he deprived me of love, affection, and sex. I was having free sex with him because of love not because of money or lust or anything. I felt that he crossed the boundary and it was too much, so I ended the "friendship". Thanks for your advice :)