Do you like girls that squirt?

guys/girls what to do think of a girl that can squirt? I can squirt and one guy I told that to was like "NASTY!" and the other 2 I told it to was like "SWEEEET! I gotta see that" lmao so I want to know what people think and why they think that way..

• LOVE IT!!
  • Its okay/no preference
  • EW!!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend squirts when she cums and that's the hottest when I've pleasuring her orally which we do more than anything else because that's the way she can always orgasm as well as the most intense. It is really sweetttttt! When I give her oral it's the wetter the better. Most of the time she squirts a lot but not always. Of the two other girls I've pleasured orally, one squirted and one didn't. Obviously, the one that squirted was the hottest girl so I went down on her the most of the two. So if you squirt, I think most guys will find that hot. A girl's wetness is hot stuff when giving oral. :-) If a guy doesn't like it he needs to learn to like it or else he'll never be a good oral giver.

What Guys Said 40

• Pfft one time a dated a girl who was an all out splasher and a screamer. However brief. Yeah I rather liked it. I guess I like it because it's sort of like some part of me thinks it's an indicator that I was doing something right. Because really not very many girls will tell you if it ISN'T working, and TONS will scream and moan and do all sorts of crazy sh*t to fake.

So I guess my answer is Yeah. Because not only is it sexy, it boosts the ego a tad for a little while.

• (incidentally she's not the only one I've made come like that. She was just the easiest.)

• I'm checking back on some of my old answers. Doing a follow up.

Was this answer at all helpful to you?

• Yes I love it my now ex girlfriend does it and it's one of the things I miss about her. I loved it. I knew that she was enjoying it as much as I and that was the greatest part about having sex with her. I truly miss her squirting for sure. It's popped in my head even since our breakup and I'm still in wow. It was amazing. She will be dearly missed not just because she was really good to me at one point in our relationship, but also because of her abilities :(.

Maybe I'll get lucky and meet another girl someday that can do it that will accept me for who I am :).

Take care.

• its a curiosity more than a turn on, for me at least. its no nastier than what every guy does, don't see why they should have a problem with it hah.

• squirting is really hot for a guy and it enhances the orgasm experience for a woman . any questions?

• I think squirting is hot and sexy

kudos

-Deathecutioner

• Dear, definitely like it when your partner is so horny with you and you are ready to go dirty and nast with her to any limit...:)

• Since not every girl can or know how to it's a big turn on. I don't see it as gross at all.

• It's good & very rare that a girl can squirt, I think it's like less than 10% of the girls that can.

YOU are one of the lucky few.

• Wrong bro.

Each and every girl in this world is capable of squirting. They just need to learn how to.

Its like learning math: You can't do it until you learn.

Its not about luck. Its about learning it.

• I think it is really hot when a girl squirts.

• it's a amazing skill I if found out a chick could squirt that would be the ultimate turn on

• i love girls who can squirt the wetter the better and hey, at least you know they're not faking an orgasm every time they do it.

• Option A

• Definitely a turn on.. enough said.

• LOVE IT! GET THAT ALL OVER MY FACE!

• ew... no...

• Squirting is awesome!

• I don't mind when a girl squirts.

• VERY hot!

• ...yea I don't like it

• My G/F squirts hard and frequently. Last night she orgasmed so much she filled my mouth 3 times in a row. I had to swallow fast to keep up. This to me is one of the biggest turn-ons. You are one of a special breed. If someone doesn't care for your ability to let yourself go (relax enough) to be able to orgasm so then they do not need to be in your life. There are TONS of men out there like me who not only like but crave and are extremely turned on by this. Relax and Enjoy. Never hold back ! !

• I think that's disgusting. Have never seen it, don't want to. I don't want to get all wet and sh*t.

• I don't know of any girl who can, but I find it hott!

• It's definitely a talent if a girl can squirt. The surprise factor would be great, but I'd also like to know in advantage so I can move some of my sh*t out of the line of fire. :)

• Its's not IF a girl can do it, it's if someone can make her! Lol.

• Sometimes, whatever the guy does, the girl doesn't release it (due to embarassment, stress or any other reason), so it IS about the girl too!

• I can't really say, as I have never had this happen. BUT, I wish I could find a girl who did it. It is an experience I want to have.

And then at least I'd be able to make my decision if I like it or not.

• I've ate a girls p**** after she got done squirting

• I wanna drink up.

• Squirting means never having to say you're sorry...jk on a serious note... squirting is just part of many girls orgasms. giving a girl an orgasm is usually what I'm shooting for anyway..if she squirts a lot, it can make oral a challenge..(ive almost been drowned haha lost my breath) but anywhere it lands is fine..face, eyes, hair, clothes..you name it..trust me..it will be fine. best to put a thick something to soak it up or the bed may be soaked :P hahahaha yummy! yes I love girls that squirt!

• its great! actually makes one feel completed

amazing sensation runs around the body thn

• I think its hot if a girl squirts.

• i would love to see you squirt

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 10

• It's a take it or leave it thing. It's not something I would just broadcast out there though seeing as it's a personal thing that I would keep private and on a need to know basis.

• I personally think it's hot when girls can, when I discovered that I could, I was pretty proud. It's not completely uncommon, but it's uncommon enough to be seen as something to be proud of. I think it makes sex a lot better, and I think that it's sexy to watch, even if it's just yourself doing it and your partner receiving it. :)

• Awesome. At least two out of three are in the right direction (of the guys you told). I voted (A). I can squirt rather regularly and profusely. Two of my three girlfriends can also squirt so I love being on the receiving end. All my boyfriends (I am bisexual) think it's great and really feel happy and excited when I do it. So in my experience it seems to be unanimously a positive thing.

Some of the advice posted by others here is good: if you know you are a squirter, you may want to prep towels before hand under yourself or else "do it" on the kitchen floor because it is usually too much for any man or woman to swallow and it makes for a big "wet spot" that someone may have to sleep in.

Have fun and enjoy, all you girls who squirt and those that like those girls to squirt.

• i think its hilarious that some guys are grossed out by this. us girls deal with a hell of a lot of squirting male body fluid, but then guys have the nerve to say its gross when girls do it? kinda hypocritical...

• I just recently came to realize that I'm a squirter. At first I was a little embarrassed, but then when my significant other told me it was a good thing I've come to admire myself for it (:

• Its awesome and not entirely as uncommon as people might assume. Really it depends upon what people define as expulsion or just wetness. I can't believe I asked my gyno about this and she had NO IDEA..

• hmmm how do you squirt? is it something you can practice? I want to be able to do this. I've heard all the rave about it, but I don't really know if I'm squirting or not. I've always been too embarrassed to ask anyone, so I act like I'm hip to it.

my best guy friend loves girls who squirt. he was really close to leaving his woman because she doesn't squirt, and she said that she could when they first started talking. its a huge deal to him.

• Honestly, you shouldn't care what a guy thinks about it.

Cause guys tend to "squirt" more than a girl would.

And at least it's more controllable for girls.

Where as guys, it gets messy, and tends to end up on the face.

So if they have a problem with that, tell them you don't want to see anything come out of them, then.

• I love it and I wish I could do it, I find it so HOT, I have tried and tried to let myself go enough to do it and just can't it sucks

• i squirt a lot actually. I get pretty embarrassed about it, but when I first told my boyfriend about it he said it was really hott.